I'm tired of making a topic for all of my projects and questions so this is guna' be my univursal topic
spud2451 wrote:
I'm tired of making a topic for all of my projects and questions so this is guna' be my univursal topic
I'm glad that you have a general topic for project ideas and questions, and I hope you'll use it, but you should still maintain a few separate topics for your biggest projects like TI-Craft. Smile
OK Then I will remove the post in TI-Craft that says its been moved
Out of curiosity, other than TI-Craft, do you have any active or on-hold projects on the table? And what completed projects do you have? If they're TI projects, have you uploaded them to the archives? Smile
Well I'm working on TI-Craft and an Xlib sprite sheet editor.
The sprite sheet editor will be called SPREDIT.

As for projects I have completed or have on hold...
I'm holding back on Fiddle The Shell until I have the time to learn ASM
I completed a project called WireX that was a very bad attempt at making a 3D modeler in ti basic. But this was years ago. (summer 2009 if I remember right. Sorry I have a bad memory) Fortunately it's not in the archives. And by Fortunately I mean that it would be a discrace to have it in the archives it's soooooo bad

So ya that's what I have for project related stuff
That's fair enough. I agree that putting Fiddle on hold was probably a smart decision. I wish that I had been that careful when I first introduced Doors CS before I really had any ASM skills, and got fairly roundly ridiculed by the community.
i'm starting on a new project called interactive button. it will be made in javascript and html. any ideas on how you would like it to interact with the user. so far I've added in the clicking and mouse over and mouse out.
Sounds like the standard "Let's make a button!" tutorial. What makes it special?
spud2451 wrote:
i'm starting on a new project called interactive button. it will be made in javascript and html. any ideas on how you would like it to interact with the user. so far I've added in the clicking and mouse over and mouse out.

When it comes to web design, less is almost always more.
Spud, can you be a bit more specific on what this is supposed to be for, to continue what Qwerty and Catherine are saying? It sounds like a good way for you to become more experienced in writing DHTML, but I'm not convinced that it might be a larger project without more details. Smile
well Kerm the button will interact with your mouse depending in were it is and how it's clicked
spud2451 wrote:
well Kerm the button will interact with your mouse and depending in were it is and how it's clicked
I'm afraid your lack of proper grammar prevented me from understanding your statement at all. Let me try fixing it for you and see if that helps:

"Well, Kerm, the button will interact with your mouse, and depending on where it is and how it's clicked."

There's still a missing phrase at the end that's confusing me. "and depending on where it is, and how it's clicked, ... [blah will happen?]" I look forward to your clarification.
I think he means: "Well, Kerm, the button will interact with your mouse, doing different things depending on where it is, and how it's clicked".
So it will kind of be like a mac screen. In the sense that it has hot corners? So if you click on the top left corner it will search for a file. The other 3 corners and the center would do different things. I Think that is what he is meaning.
I think it's more like the button will somehow do different things when used in different ways, like when a mouse is hovering over it or if it's double-clicked. But anyway, let's wait for Spud to come and clarify what he meant for us.
pretty much
spud2451 wrote:
pretty much

Thanks for the beautifully enlightening clarification Smile
Ashbad wrote:
spud2451 wrote:
pretty much

That answer was the equivalent of "Is it A, B, or C?" "Yes." Razz
That has to be the most detailed and descriptive post I have yet to see on cemetech Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
Ashbad wrote:
spud2451 wrote:
pretty much

That answer was the equivalent of "Is it A, B, or C?" "Yes." Razz

I don't have anything else to say. So I will just agree with this.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours