helder7 wrote:
Eiyeron wrote:
I already finished the game 3 or 4 times, the game is really finishable...

in emulator yes, in calculator is almost impossible, the space between the two seeds is of size of the duck

moreover, if try to do 2 jumps followed, past one seconds, sometimes the duck does not jumps

It's tight, but doable!
After playing it many times, and receiving the error on different levels in many different situations, it probably has something to do with length of time. Each time was about 20 minutes or so of playing (rough estimate), but it could have to deal with dying a certain number of times? Im not really sure...

Edit: Also, in a later level, there is one of the spike things that periodically slams down, and comes back up. There is BARELY enough time to get through the spot when walking. It's manageable, but it took a very long time to complete.
The Prizm version is based on his FX version, who has same double spitters timing error!
Hmm, could the "every twenty minutes or so" correspond to some real-time timer recycling or something, perhaps?
I am testing gravity duck right now. Haven't gotten to the "impossible level" yet, but its AWESOME!

EDIT: Got to the impossible level. Can't you just make them shoot at longer intervals?
This is a file to begin the game with the level 19 : here
That is to say, just after the difficult level.
There are 40 levels Smile
Thanks a lot, I stopped playing this when I got to level 18 Smile
What are the controls for this game?
krazylegodrummer56 wrote:

Left/Right/Up/Down for movement, F1 for gravity flipping; personally I found it very intuitive and guessable...
Ashbad wrote:
krazylegodrummer56 wrote:

Left/Right/Up/Down for movement, F1 for gravity flipping; personally I found it very intuitive and guessable...

I just didn't know the controls. Also some people may find it hard to findthe gravity flip key.
thanks Ashbad
Another suggestion: Could you move the spitters further apart? It wouldn't be exactly the same as the online version, but close enough Smile
I tried the demo out tonight... very amazing. keep up the good work, can't wait for the release.
Maybe just not implementing that level might work....
flyingfisch wrote:
Maybe just not implementing that level might work....

Even better, he could simply change the real-time delay between the bullet generation; I think he's using a one second delay right now, which at the currently underclocked processing frequency causes mayhem with that level.
That would be great but there is also another level that should be changed too. There is one that is nearly impossible. The spiky wall comes down too fast for the duck to pass by. I tried it like tons of times yet I still cant make it!
Update, the beta 2 is here Smile
cf. first post for changelog.
I paused the game and went to the main menu but it said "memory error" any ideas?

after level 16 I get this when I try to go to the menu
Quote:
Error:
No enough memory
to load all bitmaps.

Press [MENU] to quit
Me too. It says something like, "Not enough memory". It also changes the speed back to the original. I like keeping at 94.3
Spenceboy98 wrote:
Me too. It says something like, "Not enough memory". It also changes the speed back to the original. I like keeping at 94.3

It's seems that it happens AFTER level 16
Indeed, it sets the speed back to the original at exit.

I propose that general add-ins should not set the clock speed themselves, but instead have the users do it - even because certain users may not be OK with overclocking their calcs. And if a certain software must overclock to work, then add a warning which explicitly explains that the user must overclock the calc using Pover (or any other tool which may be developed in the future, at their choice), and then optionally also offers to do the overclocking.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours