This is the next tutorial that I am working on. To see what I have complete: http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/basicgrey.htm

To check out the original document:
http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/pending/basic_grey.zip

Let me know what you think!

Also, I am now offering to host any and all tutorials that I can get permission for, or if I can not get a hold of the author, will just post and link to original document.

I am also trying to see if any of the Omnimaga programmers would like to write tutorials up on the libs, so I can add them to my site as well. Smile

I will probably be doing one on codex, while another will be re-compiling his info about Resource. What I would like to see done is one on xlib, but I will just have to wait and see how that goes.
Did you talk about how you can do up to about 3 lines of grayscale text in pure BASIC?
Umm, no... Anyone care to write one, or explain that and I might get around to writing it?

Also, due to a request from Kevin, I am changing the color of the comment text in the code to green. Otherwise, he likes the changes.
I could probably do that at some point...
Please make sure you get that routine done first... Smile Pretty please... Very Happy
ok ok, I'll do my best. Smile
I know you will. Smile

I changed the look of the comment text to green, and I am gonna try to talk Kevin back into the blueish color, it looks better...
Good idea, I agree with you on that.
Looks good! Good Idea I might use it in the near future. I especially like:
BASIC Greyscale Guide wrote:
After reading this tutorial you will be able to program revolutionary BASIC games with unbelievable graphics never seen before on the TI-83+ SE, TI-84+ and TI-84+ SE calculator.

Scroll down to about the middle of the page and you see:

Which has clearly never been seen before. Very Happy
ok, so he has done them. This is him showing you how he did it
lol

I promised Kevin not to change the overall document, just fix some grammar issues he had back then... Smile
rivereye wrote:
ok, so he has done them. This is him showing you how he did it

I know. I just found it interesting. Smile
Elfprince said he has another for the tutorials section, he has to finish writing it though. Smile
ROFL...I really should finish my 3D tutorial at some point. Sad
yup, and let me host it. Very Happy

Kevin's tutorial is complete, moving on to the next one...
You're making quite a tutorial collection, aren't you?
Well, I need something to set my site apart from other TI sites... If I keep adding stuff, maybe I will find the one thing that people like and I might have more than 4-5 regular visitors/posters...<_<

Anyways, Workin on the Resource tutorial, since it is fairly small, and won't require a lot of time...

Ok, Resource page is complete:

http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/resource.htm

What do you think?
nice^^
Nice, I decided that I do actually like the blue.
Thanks. Smile I thought the blue looked better than the green text, a lil easier on the eyes...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours