KermMartian wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
Impossible Game is in there! So downloading that.
Weird, it's not supposed to be released yet. Very Happy Sounds like a certain administrator may have gotten trigger-happy with acceptances (actually, it was me not communicating that we were holding those programs in the queue). Smile

It's not available; I meant to imply that I'll download it when it becomes available. Razz
Just to warn that I also have The Impossible Game on my Prizm (it was/is available in the archives). That's why I got confused as to why Raptor hadn't been released yet: I thought the "don't release before judging" rule was forgotten.
Yeah, I have the impossible game on my calc too... Wink
i have the impossible game in my calculator too, and raptor Smile, ashbad accidentally gave a recent build of Raptor here -> http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7425&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40
So Kerm when Will the games get released? because a lot of people might want this question answered.
Good News: I got an email back from Casio about the free PRIZM, so I can order it.
Bad News: My friend Pasta didn't attach assessment #2, and he thinks that he deleted it.
krazylegodrummer56 wrote:
So Kerm when Will the games get released? because a lot of people might want this question answered.
Yes they do. As of now I have half the entries graded, and the remainder are easier entries to grade. I have ridiculous numbers of commitments, so I can't guarantee anything, but it sure would be nice to get things released by the weekend.
KermMartian wrote:
krazylegodrummer56 wrote:
Yes they do. As of now I have half the entries graded, and the remainder are easier entries to grade. I have ridiculous numbers of commitments, so I can't guarantee anything, but it sure would be nice to get things released by the weekend.

Awsome can't wait for them to show up!
I got my Prizm last Thursday. Very Happy I already ordered a skin for it from SkinIt, and I plan on making a Falldown clone for it in C. I don't really plan on learning Casio BASIC, though.
Yay my Prizm is one state closer to me. It should arrive tomorrow then I can get my skinit code.
Hooray! I got my PRIZM today!
Now to start programming... >Very Happy
Parser Padwan wrote:
Hooray! I got my PRIZM today!
Now to start programming... >Very Happy
Congratulations. What sort of programming are you going to do? C? BASIC?
Guess what I got today!!

now where is the code to get the skinit?
graphmastur wrote:
I set up a VM specifically for USB analyzing on the prizm. I'll look into that shortly, after I get updated on everything. Wait, tonight is HCWP.... oh.

EDIT: So windows decided it wasn't valid all of a sudden. yays. And then the driver decided it didn't exist. also fun. I'll post later when I get something to work.

Are you still working on this? Are you going to post about it?

(I don't mean to sound like I'm nagging or demanding or anything adverse Wink )
flyingfisch wrote:
graphmastur wrote:
I set up a VM specifically for USB analyzing on the prizm. I'll look into that shortly, after I get updated on everything. Wait, tonight is HCWP.... oh.

EDIT: So windows decided it wasn't valid all of a sudden. yays. And then the driver decided it didn't exist. also fun. I'll post later when I get something to work.

gah, nag nag nag. Actually, yes, I am working on it. But I do believe brandonw already posted somewhere how image capturing is done. It's done very poorly. But yes, I'm going to analyze the OS update once I get around to doing it. I'm busy with college atm. Maybe sometime tomorrow if I get time. Then I'll post a topic about it.
Yes, BrandonW did indeed complete the screenshot analysis, I believe. Krazylego, congrats on receiving your Prizm! You have to email the Casio representative that I mentioned in the Skinit thread here on Cemetech.
KermMartian wrote:
Krazylego, congrats on receiving your Prizm! You have to email the Casio representative that I mentioned in the Skinit thread here on Cemetech.

Thanks and already done.
@Krazy
No fair! You got a certificate.

Anayway... I emailed Nancy about the skinit offer 5 days ago, but I have recieved no reply. I also emailed the generic email adress 2 days ago, and have recieved no reply either (probably because it was a friday). I'm getting kinda concerned because the offer ends in 3 days.
Quote:
@Krazy
No fair! You got a certificate.
Everyone got one...

Quote:
Anayway... I emailed Nancy about the skinit offer 5 days ago, but I have recieved no reply. I also emailed the generic email adress 2 days ago, and have recieved no reply either (probably because it was a friday). I'm getting kinda concerned because the offer ends in 3 days.
No, it ends at the end of March.
graphmastur wrote:
flyingfisch wrote:
graphmastur wrote:

gah, nag nag nag. Actually, yes, I am working on it. But I do believe brandonw already posted somewhere how image capturing is done. It's done very poorly. But yes, I'm going to analyze the OS update once I get around to doing it. I'm busy with college atm. Maybe sometime tomorrow if I get time. Then I'll post a topic about it.

Ahh ok cool Smile

And I understand about school, etc. I was just wondering if it could even be done, because your last post sounded like it was impossible Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 10 of 12
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours