» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thanks. I too don't even bother with Blender because I don't have the 60 hours required to figure out the interface properly.
*bump* Meant to have a bit of a cartoony feel:

Nice, except you still need that anti-aliasing Razz (even if you just do a real light edge blur that would be enough)
Kllrnohj wrote:
Nice, except you still need that anti-aliasing Razz (even if you just do a real light edge blur that would be enough)
I used GIMP paths; it seems GIMP really isn't into antialiasing. Razz
Its gotta be an option somewhere... if not, just do an edge blur like I said Smile
Indigo Logo ftw, thats pretty sweet looking.
elfprince13 wrote:
Indigo Logo ftw, thats pretty sweet looking.
Thanks! By "ftw", are you indicating you think I should use it more widely?
Thats for DCS correct? Looks great! However I'm not too fond of the sudden change from gray to black-to-blue graident. Overtime I will get used to. Actually, I think I've gotten used to it by the number times I had to look down at it so far by this point in the post. Laughing

Keep it up!

I never got an e-mail notification about this post Rolling Eyes

I'm trying some new techniques I've discoverd by expeirmenting with the tools on PS. Post some stuff in the near future. =P
Good stuff. Don't worry - that's not final for anything; I have only defined the DCS6 meme as the double upwards chevron in lighter colors on a black background.
I think the double upward chevron works well. To me it shows upward thought and thats what DCS was created on, the thought of going upwards, like the Start menu in DCS has a double upward chevron:
News #292 wrote:

Its also light colours - colour really - on a black BG in the Shell. I think the colour logo works perfectly. But hey, its fine to change the concept =P But this close to the official release? Hey, its all up to you. I think its a smart idea. But don't take a lone mans word when you have a gut of opinion. But then again, why not? Wink Razz
Way to contradict yourself four times in a row. Very Happy
I'm sticking to it.
KermMartian wrote:
Way to contradict yourself four times in a row. Very Happy

Pride myself on that =P Laughing Rolling Eyes Razz

KermMartian wrote:
I'm sticking to it.

Glad to hear Smile
Check out this improved Mercator projection I came up with:
Noticed thats saved under 'sigs.' That'll be one hell of a huge sig pic...
What exaclty is your plan for it?
My plan for it is to complete the trifecta:

*bump*

*double bump*

those are... wow... Really like the second image

Quote:

Looks like you made a the green lines then radial blur (zoom, not radial, its jut what the function is called). Is that GIMP or PS? GMP i would assume... Rolling Eyes

Keep it up! Laughing

BTW: Did you recently watch The Matrix again? *asks I as I look at the third image* Razz
Again? Smile I never saw The Matrix a first time. Razz Here's the final DCS6 logo!

Never saw the Matrix. Guess we will have to find a way to change that.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 15 of 68
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours