It'd be funny to see a gigantic Ti-84+SE whirling around the City in the midst of Hurricane Sandy.
I posted this on Cemetech's Facebook page, so feel free to like/share it there, if that's the sort of thing you do. This particular photochop, Fifty Shades of Greyscale, was inspired by a discussion on IRC:

KermMartian wrote:
I posted this on Cemetech's Facebook page, so feel free to like/share it there, if that's the sort of thing you do. This particular photochop, Fifty Shades of Greyscale, was inspired by a discussion on IRC:

I'd love/hate to see what the main character's affair is with the calculators... (I've got a few mental pictures Neutral )
I bet it involves either RIGView or TrueGray
I bet it involves this:

Apparently I look like the Fourth Doctor in the newest "Epic Rap Battles of History" movie (not the best of youtube series, but Qazz brought it up)

He sees a 99% resemblance, I see at most a 30% resemblance. Since I hate cameras I shall not demonstrate just yet until I find a decent lens to take a picture with. Until then, hold your suspense.

KermMartian wrote:
I bet it involves this:

Teehee, innuendo.
I have made a couple things lately:

Watermark for takeflight:

Prizm vector image:

Hahaha, that's awesome. I love the Little Kerm toy, and I think I want one now. Of course the toolkit contents are spot-on.
*bump* Because memes are funny, it's 2:44am, and I've lost control of my life, a Pacha snowclone:

When The Math Is Just Right
Another bump.

Friend sent this photo in IRC along with a screen shot of a text conversation he had. Then, I decided to make it more clear.

Side by side, looks like I was a bit off with the font on the lower half and that I pixelated it all too much. I'll attempt this again.
Bump, because I like it

Me when programming Very Happy
Very nice, PT_! Did you compose that yourself? Photoshop, GIMP, or something else?
KermMartian wrote:
Very nice, PT_! Did you compose that yourself? Photoshop, GIMP, or something else?

Thanks Smile I used BeFunky, an online photo editor, which is limited but easy to use.

My first attempt at photo shopping a picture. I made this using the pixlr editor webapp on my chromebook Very Happy

Edit:

I improved it Very Happy
I don't dabble in photoshop all that often but I took it up again at the request of a friend. Here's a before and after. Since most of it was snow I didn't pay to close attention to the details in the snow as most of the discrepancies would be lost in the random details.

The rather large harness on the background husky was a small challenge was but was easier to remove than I was imagining, same with the leash under the front pup. The parts of the leash that went in front of the paws I just used snow to hide the lack of detail rather than recreate parts of the paws.

Hopefully I'll be working on more photos and as time goes on I can create a repository of details to use when editing harnesses out of future photos. Maybe I'll have pictures of the paws at the correct angles or whatever to composite in. This photo isn't perfect but it'll do for what he intends to use them for. So, we're both happy with them Smile

The Tesla Roadster has made it to Saturn!

This was a little tricky to do. I thought I could apply a layer blend that treated dark/black areas as see-through but that doesn't appear to be the case. So, I spent some time outlining a few screengrabs to remove parts of the image. The poles off to the right side of the image were a pain because they were black and blended with the car, but later in the stream they were lit up really well. So, I used a screen grab of that to select the poles, copy the selection mask to my working file, then delete the poles. Just kind of repeated that for various elements. The mirrors were hard too but they look alright.
I have and use photoshop although do not know how to use half of it. photoshop is not easy to use but once you learn is a good tool. I am using the xp-pen artist 12 screen drawing tablet with Photoshop for photo editing and digital painting.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 68 of 68
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours