I'm sad because bestbuy is sold out online, and I have only $45 in my pocket. Sad Sad Sad I was really looking forward to having one for my birthday too. Oh well.
Spenceboy98 wrote:
I'm sad because bestbuy is sold out online, and I have only $45 in my pocket. Sad Sad Sad I was really looking forward to having one for my birthday too. Oh well.
Aww, sorry to hear it. Sad I see it as low at $60 on eBay, for what it's worth. Also, I think this is what the blue Prizm is.
Where on ebay did you see it for $60.00?
Spenceboy98 wrote:
Where on ebay did you see it for $60.00?
Five available right here:

Casio Prizm on eBay
It says on the specifications, "See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections." Where do I find the "seller's listing"?
Spenceboy98 wrote:
It says on the specifications, "See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections." Where do I find the "seller's listing"?
Just scroll down the page for the photos and description. I find it a little suspicious that they say there are five available and they describe such precise imperfections for a single calculator, but it's up to you to judge how legitimate you think it is.
I will probably just get the 80.00 brand new one that I found.
Spenceboy98 wrote:
I will probably just get the 80.00 brand new one that I found.
Probably a good idea, and that's still an extremely good price. Out of curiosity, why not try the Prizm training program that lets you get a free one?
I don't have time, and I started doing it, but I didn't have "administrative purposes" to install the emulator. The 80 dollar one has 16 MB. I ordered it. Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile Smile Smile Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours