Yes
 91%  [ 11 ]
No
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Current Folder Name on Toolbar?
what do you mean?
That would be cool!
The name of the current folder between the mem meter and folder up button.
that would be nice to have. Also, I should really read the subforum it is in more
...you mean this one? Very Happy
Could it be made that instead of just displaying the subfolder, it could display similar to Folder/subfolder/prog, like DOS directories?
I agree, but the only problem would be the lack of space on that small lcd. I guess it could be fixed by using "..." if it was too long. Good Idea
Kuro wrote:
Could it be made that instead of just displaying the subfolder, it could display similar to Folder/subfolder/prog, like DOS directories?

Mmm, I only have room for ~12 chars max, so I doubt it. Smile
Maybe make it scrollable, then?
Razz Or I could just display the current folder name. Smile
Mad Fine.
Will programs be displayed in a list like MOS or as graphic icons?
I don't think Kerm wants to change the layout with the mouse and all. At least I hope not. I love the originality of it Wink
It's cool and original, but aside from that it's hard to use I think. Maybe as an optional function?
Perhaps, like Mirages external GUI's Question
Basically.
Idea DCS GUI designer's kit.
Nice Exclamation I'd make a GUI if it was easy. Smile
If it weren't, hardly anyone would use it.
I doubt that a GUI creator would be popular regardless of its difficulty though. It's the same with level creators. Most people are just too lazy. I haven't seen any new XLib Xlib Rev. levels... Sad
That's my fear with PokeModr. If I don't get an easier-to-use interface (like the PC version) working, I don't think many will make PokeMods.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours