Im writing to you cause i get some problem with NoteFolio

it was always working fine, but after windows reinstall i have serious problem to open it, i got an error when i want open NoteFolio:

"TI Connect is either un-installed or missing. Please re-install TI Connect and try again".

I tried on win7 64, 32 and xp, always teh same mistake

TI Connect reinstall didnt help, i try solutions with framework 1.1, but it doesnt help either, i turn off also framework 3.5i in control panel

so Im trying to create the .8xv file by other way,

have you maybe any solution or suggesstion how fix NoteFolio or how make .8xv file by other way?

I hope you can help me

cheers
Personally, I wouldn't even bother using NoteFolio; I'd instead use Document DE with the .txt-to-.8xp converter that you can find here:

Document DE 7

If you're bent on using NoteFolio, let me ask you if you are able to send any other files or programs to your calculator using TI-Connect.
On the two computers that I use (both run Windows XP), NoteFolio has always displayed that error message instead of starting. I haven't heard anything about a potential solution, possibly because NoteFolio is rarely used in the community. TI-Connect works as usual (usually fails at sending files but sometimes succeeds) on both of those computers.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours