Cool?
Aye
 100%  [ 4 ]
Nay
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

looks really cool. Is this based off your high school?
tell me when ur on so we can build!
Kerm, you didn't even mention the 8 hours you spent working on the one that turned out to be the wrong scale. Very Happy
rivereye wrote:
looks really cool. Is this based off your high school?

It *is* my high school, I have the plans, since they publish them in the student planner.
wow, I wonder if my high school would let me do this. All they have is a map of the school though, not the plans
Sure, just ask them nicely for the floorplan.
yeah, let them know I am trying to replicate it in a computer game, I could try.
I think it would be cool to give them the model and screenshots if they want it for anything.
rivereye wrote:
yeah, let them know I am trying to replicate it in a computer game, I could try.

They'd probaably just give you a strange look and wonder why you're putting their floorplan (essentially) on the internet. Laughing
Kuro wrote:
rivereye wrote:

They'd probaably just give you a strange look and wonder why you're putting their floorplan (essentially) on the internet. Laughing

ROFL - so true. Very Happy
Just tell them it's for an "Architecture Project" that has to do with modeling floorplans.
true, and the school is just over a year old. Otherwise, I do what I can, I know the entire school like the back of my hand
In light of Kuro's insight, perhaps it's time to close this topic... Very Happy