My resolution is 1280x800 on one monitor, and 1280x1024 on the other, but I might pick new ones for 2012 if I get better hardware.
DShiznit wrote:
My resolution is 1280x800 on one monitor, and 1280x1024 on the other, but I might pick new ones for 2012 if I get better hardware.

It was only a matter of time before a post like this came up. Kudos to you Smile
I would say

1. Learn more C# and finish more projects
2. Learn BASH scripting
3. Finish Castle Run (I shall work more this weekend, I swear)
Learn how to program hybrid programs with DCSB. TI-83+
thanks Quazz42
http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

If you plan to do that, I suggest looking on ^ in order to learn about the Libs and whatnot. It is a great resource
Mine are probably too laughable to post Sad but nice ones you guys have! Very Happy good luck holding them.
Thanks Kerm, I really appreciate it Smile. Unfortunately, even if I weren't already too old, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even get to use them because my mom doesn't think I understand the consequences and am not being 100% serious :/.
Catherine, hope people get more understanding soon. Sad Ashbad, you should share them. Merth, I believe he's mentioned his heterosexual preferences before, hence my assumption. ThatGuy, great!

Stumbled upon this today.
Very nice, comic, thanks for sharing. Smile So any last-minute resolutions from anyone?
KermMartian wrote:
Very nice, comic, thanks for sharing. Smile So any last-minute resolutions from anyone?

nah.

With that being said, almost 2012 now! Good thing the whole concern with the Aztec calendar this is now shushed up, since apparently the people reading the calendar were off by 117 year or so, and we have over a century until "doomsday". </kind of random thought>
Really? Do you have an article on that, I'd like to read it.

I did seem to find one amongst many similar articles. Interesting, but I'd like to see more concrete evidence than "comparisons of Venus." Ashbad, did the article you read have more information?
you know, the Myans themselves are insisting that the entire "Doomsday" thing due is BS. <3 Penn and Teller

Also, another resolution would to get all souls in Castlevania AoS
*bump*

Happy New Years, one and all! I hope you all fare well this year Very Happy
Happy New Year, everyone! Make it a great one Smile
Happy New Year everyone! Very Happy

Resolutions for this year?
1) Get a 2300+ on my SATs!
2) Get a 4.0 Junior year (unweighted)!
3) Get fit!
4) Accomplish more! Very Happy

(#1 and 2 are typical Asian goals, but there's some depth in both Razz)
1) Go from 3.87 to 3.93 in my GPA. ie, make all A's
2) find out everything that is possible to know about the prizm.
3) Reorganize, and plan each of the 7 Big Programs for the current year. (I always choose 7 ideas I really wanna work on)
4) Sleep. Like, a lot. Probably right now, too.
It's not really a resolution but more a seizure of the moment. Plastic Bins are on sale at work this week for those who have put "Organizing" on their resolutions. So, I plan to take advantage of those sales and replace/one-up my current organization methods.

A recent goal of mine is to complete my Tax Return this month, opposed to in April.
I don't tend to make resolutions as I don't feel changes that I can control need to take effect from a particular date and hoping for changes that I can't control is only liable to lead to disappointment.

With that in mind, I hope the new year brings you whatever you need, and in the meantime here are London's fireworks:

Edit: Now available in glorious YouTube HD.
I'm not going to make any resolutions this year, mainly because I kept mine last year, and I don't want to break my streak. Nice fireworks, benryves.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours