Yes it will. (I wonder if someone's going to make a hex squisher for your benefit XD)
Razz I wonder if I should do that... Isn't it a 32-bit system?
KermMartian wrote:
There's no such thing as Nspire BASIC, unless you mean that poor sort of language that has no I/O commands at all.

Basic's Nspire does have I/O commands, but they are indeed poor.
This langage isn't for games, only for algorithmics.
In summary, porting Illusiat TI-81 Remake from the 2 MHz, 2.4 KB of RAM TI-81 from 1990 to the 150 MHz, 64+ MB of RAM TI-Nspire CX from 2011 by using TI-BASIC, without destroying the game interface, is impossible.
DJ_O wrote:
In summary, porting Illusiat TI-81 Remake from the 2 MHz, 2.4 KB of RAM TI-81 from 1990 to the 150 MHz, 64+ MB of RAM TI-Nspire CX from 2011 by using TI-BASIC, without destroying the game interface, is impossible.
Have you considered porting it to the Prizm yet? I think that would be pretty cool.
DJ_O wrote:
Wow, when you put it that way... That is pretty sad.
Yeah, that is definitely a way to look at it... Wow.
Quote:
Contra-sh, thank you also for the excellent email you just sent me; you clearly put a great deal of work into it.

Nice to see the mail please to you Smile

Yes there's definitely a lot of work on it.
That's why I can't send it before (sorry for that).

The sponsor called me yesterday, and I give him your adress today by mail.
He will send your prizes directly to you (for the USA residents) .
He send the 2 other prizes to me and I will reroute it (prizes for mdr1 and hayleia).
Awesome o.o This should be interesting :]
That's great, contra-sh! I can't wait to get and explore my TI-76.fr. Smile I also want to see the work that contra-sh put into his mail!
Déterrage de topic... pour la bonne cause.
En effet, je n'ai toujours rien reçu (et je pense que ça ne doit pas être différent pour les autres).

contra-sh, as-tu reçu les lots ?
mdr1 wrote:
Digging out of topic ... for a good cause.
In fact, I still have not received anything (and I think it should not be different for others).

contra-sh, did you receive lots?

An excellent question, mdr1. I also did not receive anything yet, and I know Deep Thought and Xeda didn't get anything yet either.
And as well, kindermoumoute (I don't know about others).
Xeda112358 wrote:
And as well, kindermoumoute (I don't know about others).
I'm sure they're just backed up with work and stuff; I know that I've certainly been far from prompt in the past in getting Cemetech contest prizes sent.
Yeah, I understand that XD
Xeda112358 wrote:
Yeah, I understand that XD
Heh, indeed. Smile I wouldn't mind an update from them at some point, though, to get an idea of what the timeframe looks like with the prizes. I also noticed contra-sh reviewed a program on ticalc.org to convert pictures to ASM .db statements, which I think he didn't realize SourceCoder does, so I'd like to see him here to point that out to him anyway. Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 8 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours