Does anyone know how screen/text rotations are done in video? The effect can be seen at around 0:10 in this video.

PS: Before you say "GFGI," I have. Google really only works well if you have some general idea of what you're looking for.
Heh, good question Confused .. Actually I'd like to know it myself
This style of video is called "kinetic typography", and how it's done depends on the tool (something like After Effects is probably the most flexible if you have a lot of money to hand, or Sony Vegas if you're after something considerably cheaper).
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum