Hello all you cemetech people!
I have just joined (duh)
I am a member of Omnimaga: parser padwan
I have been programming BASIC for ~8 months now, and Axe for ~2
Nice to meet everybody here! Very Happy
Welcome to Cemetech, Parser! I'll give you a more thorough response, but we generally try to get new members to introduce themselves in the thread that we have for that purpose. Would you mind copying your post into that thread so I can remove this topic? It's nothing against you; we just want to avoid a ton of Hello There threads, since we go for quality over quantity of posts here at Cemetech.
exactly as Kerm just said, we generally disapprove of single topics introducing one person. It would be certainly spammy and excessive for just introductions Smile
ooh sorry, I thought this was the right thread, but I am stupid.
I think I got it right now... Smile
Parser Padwan wrote:
ooh sorry, I thought this was the right thread, but I am stupid.
I think I got it right now... Smile
I think you may be mistaking the "post reply" button for the "new topic" button, since you just posted a second Hello topic. Very Happy No worries, though, it takes getting used to.
I agree with qazz That is one think I hate about my other forum. They have an introduction Category. Which is lame.
Aes_Sedia5 wrote:
I agree with qazz That is one think I hate about my other forum. They have an introduction Category. Which is lame.
We considered it at one point, but in the end we decided it would encourage too much off-topic spam.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours