Nope, it simply disappears... Archive everything, do a ram reset, it all comes back...
Hmm. Do you think it's because there's so little free RAM when DCS starts? I'm guessing this will be fixed by Apping it...
ROFL!

So little? I have around 16000 bytes available when I just unarchive the neccessary files... Neutral
Shock I only have about 6k, and opening DCS puts it down to 1K...
You only need Pokemon, ZDW, Codex, thetaPOKE unarchived... You might want to do a complete reset... ie pull batteries...
Oh, this was all emu testing Smile
I tried Tilem, VTI, and Pindur, all did the same thing.
Well, maybe you should check it out on calc? remember your problem with diagnosing the ability to turn it off from dcs a while back, cause you wouldn't test it on calc... Razz
lol, except I don't have my calc at the moment. Check [I forget which thread] for my tale of woe.
I remember you broke your 84+, but I thought you had several 83+s...?
I'll find you the topic later.
I tested PokePurple finally...a couple of bugs:

the title screen says press enter, even though it wants you to press 2nd Laughing

clicking 2nd in random places causes an Err: Domain
Actually, it is set up for someone to press any key. Smile For some reason, Enter doesn't always clear the screen...

Are you talking about on the map? I will have to look into that. That is the first bug that has been reported though. Very Happy

Did you try it with dcs?
TI-Freak8x wrote:
Actually, it is set up for someone to press any key. Smile For some reason, Enter doesn't always clear the screen...

Are you talking about on the map? I will have to look into that. That is the first bug that has been reported though. Very Happy

Did you try it with dcs?

this was from the home screen, but yeah on the map clicking 2nd in random places causes the error...sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't, try standing on the upscreen-side of the bottom-right most sign in pallet town.
Yeah, I actually ran into that, and thought I had fixed it by adding some restrictions... I will just have to make sure that the checker is a bit stricter on that when 2nd is pressed, simple solution.
Since this moved to a newer topic, *locked*.
umm... Not locked??? Confused
He must have forgot to hit the lock button. Smile Taken care of...

Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours