Aes_Sedia5 wrote:
ok. I suppose I will take your word for it.
Haha, okay. Sorry about the hard-pounced posts, just be sure to look stuff up. Semi-related now, I wish we had the power to have computers autonomously monitor and restrict us.

"No Alex! No Facebook, you need to do work! I'll let you check Facebook for five minutes after you write two more paragraphs!" Confused
Ya. But it would have to be unhackable. Otherwise i would just get ticked off at it and hack it...

And I tend to go from expierience instead of researching things. Mayb a bad habit but its how I have always been.
even apple knows omnimaga is offensive content
Let me remind everyone that sharing things like proxy addresses is frowned upon here, and that on a related note, providing the means or information to pirate or otherwise perform illegal acts is against the Terms of Service. Oweng, I don't think they have any particular Prizm games that Cemetech doesn't have. Wink
Hm, I should have mentioned that when I edited the posts; I'll make a point to do so next time.
comicIDIOT wrote:
Hm, I should have mentioned that when I edited the posts; I'll make a point to do so next time.
No problem, hopefully they more or less figure it out. I appreciate you doing the edits in the first place. Smile And to spin off what Souvik was saying, I too suspect a lot of the NSFW content that Omnimaga (ironically, since it has a much younger and generally slightly less mature userbase, by the agreement of both sites' staff) is responsible for the classification.
KermMartian wrote:
Let me remind everyone that sharing things like proxy addresses is frowned upon here, and that on a related note, providing the means or information to pirate or otherwise perform illegal acts is against the Terms of Service. Oweng, I don't think they have any particular Prizm games that Cemetech doesn't have. Wink

I was able to get ashbad's prizm city from them and m1ac4's Sequenced.
KermMartian wrote:

Sorry KermM. I totally spaced that. I will be more careful next time.
Oweng4000 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

You can download Prizm City here too, and I've poked m1ac4 on his Cemetech account to get us up to date on his Prizm projects.
Filters in general suck, imo. Back when I had netnanny and stuff, it even blocked some of my games that required internet O_o

I guess the best idea would to get your parents to whitelist something (I assume this is a no) or to use a proxy, as Aes gave you. just be careful, I do not know about your parent's knowledge of computers.

if they block online proxies, then try out TOR.
Oweng4000 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Keep in mind the new hub for PrizmCity is here on Cemetech now, as Kerm kind of said Wink Though, lately, it's had no updates; which will be ammended likely this weekend.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours