Post pics of your pets here.

Here's my cat, Mahogany:
She's mean and independent.

Here's my dog, Snickers:
Snicks here is very nice. She loves to play.

Here's my guinea pig, Neo:
Cute little active thing. She runs very fast and loves to explore.

I'll post a pic of my other cat, Arizona, soon. Smile
GUINEA PIG! OH M GOD I LOVE IT.
I used to breed guinea pigs, they are my favorites Smile
I'll post some pics of my pets once I find them.
KITTEH!
Spyro, you only picture one guinea pig. Do you have another? Guinea pigs are proven to be happier when living with other guinea pigs.
I had another guinea pig, Oreo, died. :'(
Spyro543 wrote:
I had another guinea pig, Oreo, died. :'(

Oh... Sad
I'm sorry.
Zodiac/Zoey, who was apparently convinced that if he meowed often enough he could learn to talk (sadly, he is no longer with us):

Toulouse, who likes to sneakily steal stuff like my jacket all the time:

aww, they are adorable travis, sad to hear that zoey passed on Sad

I have no pictures of my cat on me, I should take one if she decides to join me at my room at some point
Cats seem a popular choice in this thread. We didn't choose this one, however, he chose us - he doesn't have a name, but it's not like he'd pay attention to one if he did anyway.

He's getting on a bit but can still manage to get stuck on roofs.

I have 3 Cats. I will try to find some good pictures to post here.
OK, here we go. I won't picture all of them, because there's, like, a million, but here's a sampling.
This is one cat, Cabbage:

Here's Dinah in a box:

Here's my (late) dog, Charlie:

And this is my (late) dwarf hamster, Archibald:
merthsoft wrote:
OK, here we go. I won't picture all of them, because there's, like, a million, but here's a sampling.

Wow, a million? What's it like having that many cats? Wink
Not cats, pets. They aren't all cats.
This is my pet. He's kind of doofy and emo sometimes, but I just love him so much! Widdle snugglepoo!
allynfolksjr wrote:
This is my pet. He's kind of doofy and emo sometimes, but I just love him so much! Widdle snugglepoo!

It just had to be done; didn't it? Razz Let me guess. Next people will be posting pictures of calculators: Or there girlfriend's Wink

Anyway:

<3

His name is Hannelore, or Hanners, because I really like the name and it isn't as if a cat will care if it has a girly name.

Lucas W wrote:
It just had to be done, didn't it? Razz Let me guess, next people will be posting pictures of calculators... Or there girlfriends Wink

It's their, you terrible person. Why do people get this kind of crap wrong?
benryves wrote:
Cats seem a popular choice in this thread. We didn't choose this one, however, he chose us - he doesn't have a name, but it's not like he'd pay attention to one if he did anyway.

We nerds like to have someone take authority over us, hence cats Wink

My late cat, Earshine (who we had from the time I was 2.5, until I was 17):

And my late dog, Lady:

And our current cat, Zoe (named for Firefly Zoe due to similar personality traits and facility in combat):

allynfolksjr wrote:

For the epic win.

Quote:

I see your Australian possum and raise you Steve (posing with my brother):

Frank:

And this nasty piece of work ate our trout:
What the hell is that thing in the trash can?
Lucas W wrote:
What the hell is that thing in the trash can?

A porcupine who was chewing on my house, so dad captured and relocated it.

We have half a dozen tennis balls fall of quills from throwing them at porcupines who thought our house was a buffet.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours