How can I get .rar files from the fx-9860 to an available file type for the prizm? I know I have to use 7-zip. Can someone please help? Thanks. I probably need step by step.
Can you link to the file or where you got it from so we can better understand what you are looking for?
Umm, you just extract the .rar with a program like 7-Zip or WinRAR, then send the program file to your calculator.
http://casiokingdom.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=6&lid=340&ttitle=TRON_v1.0_+_Grayscales#dldetails
that should do.
That is what confuses me, I downloaded 7-zip and alot of things are in that file, how do I extract using 7-zip?
It is not possible to run that on the Prizm. If the source was provided it may be possible to recompile it for the prizm but fx-9860 files are not capatible with the fx-cg10/20. You are basically asking how to run a game written for the TI-83 on the TI-86, while they have the same processor they are just too different.
Ohh, too bad, I might try to find the source.
Indeed, if you find the source, it would be interesting to see how hard or easy it is to port it. I don't think any of us have tried to port over an FX-9860g program yet, actually.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours