One week ago, Cemetech introduced the Cemetech Space Program in Cemetech Goes to Space, inaugurated by a flight bringing one of our dear TI graphing calculators into the vacuum of interstellar space. Today, I'm happy to introduce Cemetech xTreme, and to reveal the new focuses of Cemetech: the side-by-side (and related!) divisions of Cemetech Space and Cemetech xTreme.

We at Cemetech have long been aware that the fields of hardware and software development and hacking are simply no longer relevant in our ever-changing world, and after months of negotiation and discussion amongst the administrators and staff, we have elected to take this bold step forward. The final decision was made last week, when founder KermMartian, admistrators Merthsoft and elfprince13, and elfprincess13 reunited for a long weekend of fun, sun, Cemetech policy discussion, and space and extreme sports in Maine. We remain enthusiastic about Cemetech as a community and group, and know that you will all join us as we continue to lead the way to the future.

On a more somber note, Hurricane Irene is currently barreling towards New York City, where some Cemetech services including SaxJax and gCn are hosted. If internet or power goes out, some of these services may experience temporarily downtime, although we have taken the precaution of duplicating them for such situations, so we expect minimal impact. As I am also within that area of effect, I may be briefly unable to repair any issues that do appear. Please be patient and bear with us if anything breaks.

I am glad we can finally step out of the shadow of the past as we stride with xTreme confidence into the future.
Ow, my eyes I've been blinded by the pastie white Martian known as Kerm. Wink

Also I thought it was funny that in the first "slide" elfprincess13 goes completely under the water when Kerm still had his head up when he seemed to hit the bottom of the pool.
elfprince13 wrote:
I am glad we can finally step out of the shadow of the past as we stride with xTreme confidence into the future.
Heartily seconded, and a round of xTremeness for all! TheStorm, yeah, the pool was deeper than she is tall, but shallower than me. Very Happy
I be jelly of your epic adventures.
SirCmpwn wrote:
I be jelly of your epic adventures.
Well, you'll be here with us as we ride into a new age of xtremeness. Also, is it bad that I read this topic title as "Cemetech's New Focus: Hurricane Irene" just now?
Nope, because I did that the first time I read it Razz
_player1537 wrote:
Hehe, fair enough. In all seriousness, though, I've always wanted to learn parkour, and I hope to someday do so.
I read it like that the first time as well. I'll be with you guys in spirit as you tear it up on the rooftops of New York City.
KermMartian wrote:
_player1537 wrote:
Hehe, fair enough. In all seriousness, though, I've always wanted to learn parkour, and I hope to someday do so.
Kerm, you & I need to go on a muscle building regime before we can think of doing that stuff.

Not to auto include me, but it's crossed my mind a few times Very Happy
Holy crap Kerm, you look just like I do with a different face. Surprised
Sonlen, we're all tall, pale, and handsome, obviously. Comic, Thomas (although he's less tall), Tari, Jonimus, me, you name it.
KermMartian wrote:
Sonlen, we're all tall, pale, and handsome, obviously. Comic, Thomas (although he's less tall), Tari, Jonimus, me, you name it.

Hahaha, well sadly all isn't appropriate, we have Shaun, who sadly, isn't quite as pale and handsome as us. :p
KermMartian wrote:

I like how for the purposes of this discussion being over 6'1" still counts as "less tall"
Sonlen, he is less pale but clearly more handsome. Thomas: yes, you're the shorty in the group. ComicIDIOT: excellent! We should both bulk up and train, and then start doing parkour.
I don't need to be handsome, I'm charming and not socially-awkward Wink.
TheStorm wrote:
Ow, my eyes I've been blinded by the pastie white Martian known as Kerm. Wink

In all honesty, they all probably could use a little color I would say. Then again, after one of my fishing trips, I had a co-worker tell me I looked just like a Mexican, except that I don't speak Spanish (mind you, he is Mexican), so I don't know if I could be a great judge of that.
No argument there. Somehow elfprince13 actually has a farmer's tan, despite going shirtless for most of his outdoor work. Razz Shaun is fairly normal-pale, and I'm Kerm-pale.
I'd claim I'm only pale by today's overly-tanned cancer-ridden-standards. As far as natural skin tone goes, I think I'm doing pretty well.
merthsoft wrote:
I'd claim I'm only pale by today's overly-tanned cancer-ridden-standards. As far as natural skin tone goes, I think I'm doing pretty well.
Hence normal-pale. You're paler than average, which I consider overly dark, and thus you're what normal should be. How did we get on this topic again? We need to figure out all the extreme sports in which we'll be participating!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours