Hey everyone!

It's been quite a while since I've been on here.

I see a couple people have already had the privilege of using Google+, but I figured I would extend the offer: I have approximately 144 invites, and hope to see you all on Google+ here soon Razz

https://plus.google.com/i/I0CvM2mwHQY:BrjZlVLIraU
I'm on Google+ too. Smile
meh, when google plus becomes the new Facebook and Facebook becomes the new myspace, then I might get one. Until then...
Meh... I never saw the point of social networking. It only seems to ruin your live and job, and kill all of your free time. I never had time for it anyway...
seana11 wrote:
Meh... I never saw the point of social networking. It only seems to ruin your live and job, and kill all of your free time. I never had time for it anyway...

Says someone being social on a forum. Rolling Eyes
qazz42 wrote:
meh, when google plus becomes the new Facebook and Facebook becomes the new myspace, then I might get one. Until then...
You know, all the early adopters of Facebook (College Students) get awesome privileges us users now don't get. I won't get into the detail as you can find a perk in this YouTube video and others (see suggestions on the side).

I can only imagine G+ will offer much cooler things.

Neutral
Google plus might never be the next Facebook, but I'm sure Facebook will eventually be the new Myspace.

Swivel, could you invite me? In return I'll do your bidding for a week (no unusual favors pl0x). Also, nice to see you back, I was wondering where you went ^^,
Ashbad, the link in Swivel's post should be a general invite.
seana11 wrote:
I don't think you like anything, anywhere, ever. Razz

Swivel, thanks for the kind offer; I already have Google+, and I believe we are connected or circled or whatever. When do we get an update in the Swivelgames Jr. thread? Smile
I am on there as well, but I only got on so we could do HCWP with it. Although it seems like we won't be doing that. That said, I probably won't accept anyone's "friend requests" or whatever Google+ calls them.
swivelgames wrote:
Hey everyone!

It's been quite a while since I've been on here.

I see a couple people have already had the privilege of using Google+, but I figured I would extend the offer: I have approximately 144 invites, and hope to see you all on Google+ here soon Razz

https://plus.google.com/i/I0CvM2mwHQY:BrjZlVLIraU
\
Google+ is cool. You, however, are annoying as hell on social networking sites.
_player: You lost me there; what does HCWP have to do with it? Nikky, I like how you couldn't insult the topic of the thread, so you insulted its author instead.
Kerm, at one point, we were thinking of using Google+'s webcam chatroom for HCWP, which was why I got an account. I think we've tossed that idea aside, at least for now.
KermMartian wrote:
_player: You lost me there; what does HCWP have to do with it? Nikky, I like how you couldn't insult the topic of the thread, so you insulted its author instead.

I just found it ironic that one of the few people that I've defriended because they were simply posting crap all the time is pushing social networking.
allynfolksjr wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I just found it ironic that one of the few people that I've defriended because they were simply posting crap all the time is pushing social networking.
Very Happy
_player1537 wrote:
Kerm, at one point, we were thinking of using Google+'s webcam chatroom for HCWP, which was why I got an account. I think we've tossed that idea aside, at least for now.
So we were. Remind me why we discarded it, again? Was there an unacceptable participant limit?
What is this "My-Space" of which you speak? Is it an ancient lost technology from the back when?
KermMartian wrote:
So we were. Remind me why we discarded it, again? Was there an unacceptable participant limit?

I think there is a 10-participant limit, but also we had some anti-Google sentiment in the ranks.
I happen to like google.

@Kerm: Something I don't hate. Smile
seana11 wrote:
I happen to like google.

@Kerm: Something I don't hate. Smile
I'm stunned; I didn't think it was possible! Elfprince: Ah, that's definitely not enough for our peaks of HCWP membership, even these weeks when it's gotten a little quieter than near the beginning.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours