» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uhm well, I think this happens when someone writes a single word that is longer than the width of the page. This sometimes happens with things like doors CSE headers which remain on a single line or this particular post with a lot of "m"s
But basically, the page shows up fine but I can middle click and scroll to the end of the word, like I did in the screenshot to demonstrate.
Thanks for the bug report (although I think this belongs in Cemetech 6.5 Bug Reports, not SourceCoder Bug Reports). I thought we had word wrap forced for very long lines in posts, just like we have an enforced maximum inline image size to prevent posts from expanding the pages' width. I'll double-check.
When I exported an integer list to jsTIfied, what appeared to be rounding errors occurred: several numbers were decreased in the least significant decimal. Then when I sent the list back to SC, they were non-integers like 950.99999999999 just as had been displayed on the calculator. I don't know why there would be rounding errors, because even single-precision floats can represent these small integers exactly.

It seems that "Asm84CEPrgm" doesn't convert to $EF $7A.
PT_ wrote:
It seems that "Asm84CEPrgm" doesn't convert to $EF $7A.
Fixed.
The assembler tells me that "ti83pcse.inc" can't be found. How can I add it in?

EDIT: Never mind, I'm just a dummy. 83+CSE doesn't exist Cool
jsTIfied doesn't seem to work for me. Am I doing something wrong? I don't even quite know what jsTIfied is yet besides being a sort of calculator emulator.:

https://youtu.be/OPmKzGAq_Z0

^ is a video of me not being able to use it.

EDIT: I'm stupid. There's a picture of half of a calculator on the side. *facepalm*[/b]
When using CSE or CE BASIC, the GridOn token ($7E $0A) is replaced by GridDot. If you type now "GridDot" you will get an error when trying to run it in jsTIfied.
When converting images; the palette for TI84+CSE images is corrupted:

Example output:

Code:
sprite_palette:
   .db $52,$aa,$ff,$ff,,$

The start menu can sometimes be cut off the Casio programming section:

Clicking 'Export Project' when in CE C source files says 'Compilation succeeded.', but no files are generated for download.

When deleting a file (especially in C editing mode), clicking the 'Delete' button usually does nothing. It has to be clicked multiple times; and then canceled. The file is deleted, however the popup is not exited.

When deleting a file; clicking 'delete' removes the file; however the source file is still there and editable:

Under the upload file page on the open screen; pressing the 'Browse' button and selecting a file will always change the address in the address bar; but will often not trigger anything else; or actually upload the file. This is fixed when refreshing the page.
SAX won't pop up in private mode on Safari and Chrome on Ios 10.2.

It's annoying. Please delete this post if it turns out to be Not A Bug or something else equally embarrassing.

Edit: Sax works in non-private mode. Does SAX use something that private mode prevents it from using?
Just an FYI, this is not a SourceCoder bug report. Smile But yes, SAX uses JavaScript which private browsing commonly disables.
SC fails loading a project with project ID 0. Not a major bug though, only Kerm is affected by this bug, since he has the project with ID 0. Razz

EDIT: after saving an Axe program, and then loading it, it doesn't recognize it as an Axe program. Will probably fix that soon Wink
The link under "Help/Settings", with the text "the LGPL" leads to a github 404.

I am assuming that the file was moved/deleted, and it is nice to not have 404's Smile

I also think that admins should change the title of the thread to "SourceCoder Bug Reports" (or something along those lines) to help prevent confusion between the SC3 bug reports and the Site bug reports.
lirtosiast wrote:
When I exported an integer list to jsTIfied, what appeared to be rounding errors occurred: several numbers were decreased in the least significant decimal. Then when I sent the list back to SC, they were non-integers like 950.99999999999 just as had been displayed on the calculator. I don't know why there would be rounding errors, because even single-precision floats can represent these small integers exactly.

Fixed Smile
PT_ wrote:
When using CSE or CE BASIC, the GridOn token ($7E $0A) is replaced by GridDot. If you type now "GridDot" you will get an error when trying to run it in jsTIfied.

Fixed Smile
PT_ wrote:
After saving an Axe program, and then loading it, it doesn't recognize it as an Axe program. Will probably fix that soon Wink

Fixed Smile
PT_, fix your bugs plz!
det(3 doesn't convert to SetDefaultPalette.
I've found two bugs while messing around with SC3. I think they only just came into affect a couple of weeks ago.

#1- SC3 doesn't save the program as ICE. Whenever you select the language as ICE, save, logout, and log back in again, it says it's a TI-BASIC program. This causes errors in exporting, as it does not interpret the syntax correctly.

#2- I have to go back in my code and remove tabs that seem to be "randomly placed", throughout it, which also affects exporting.

These problems have been here only recently, and were not present in past versions.
If this was present more than ~8 hours ago, please re-test and let me know if they still exist. I just merged code from PT_ that was supposed to fix exactly these two problems.
KermMartian wrote:
If this was present more than ~8 hours ago, please re-test and let me know if they still exist. I just merged code from PT_ that was supposed to fix exactly these two problems.

I just tested it, and the ICE programs still default back to BASIC programs. There are no "random tabs" that it adds anymore though (as far as I can tell).

GridLine is in a different section than GridDot and GridOff. I don't know if this is intentional, but it could be confusing.

I think that GridOff was intended to go into Graph Commands (which actually makes sense), but the wrong token was accidentally entered, GridLine.
Yep, that should be in the same category. Thanks for posting, and I will fix this soon! Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 26 of 32
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours