» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
KermMartian wrote:
PT_ wrote:
The indentation is for me still not working.
Chrome 48.0.2564.109, Windows 10
Can you be more specific?

It fails after the second indent:
I can't replicate this in Chrome 48.0.2564.109 m, Windows 10. Are you typing all of those lines sequentially? To prevent it from getting overzealous, it currently only tabs new lines (and current lines) when you hit [ENTER].
KermMartian wrote:
I can't replicate this in Chrome 48.0.2564.109 m, Windows 10. Are you typing all of those lines sequentially? To prevent it from getting overzealous, it currently only tabs new lines (and current lines) when you hit [ENTER].

Hmmm weird; yeah, I pressed many times [ENTER]. Maybe this is due to the fact some other projects of me aren't right intended. Or would clearing the Chrome cache help?
Please do ctrl-F5 SourceCoder and try again. Please also check the Javascript console (F12 or CTRL-SHIFT-J) for any errors from sc3c.js.
KermMartian wrote:
Please do ctrl-F5 SourceCoder and try again. Please also check the Javascript console (F12 or CTRL-SHIFT-J) for any errors from sc3c.js.

I've cleared the cache of Google Chrome. Gone to SC, and it works fine. But after reloading the page, it fails again somehow.
PT_ wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I've cleared the cache of Google Chrome. Gone to SC, and it works fine. But after reloading the page, it fails again somehow.
I still cannot replicate this, I'm afraid. Would other people who have Chrome please try to replicate this?
Bug report: I can't include "ti84pce.inc" in ez80.
KermMartian wrote:
PT_ wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I still cannot replicate this, I'm afraid. Would other people who have Chrome please try to replicate this?
Once jonbush started seeing this too, I finally got sufficiently worried to spend some time tracking it down. I'm still not sure why it was only happening in Chrome (it appears that both Firefox and Chrome agree that 0 + "4" is "04", instead of the 4 that I was expecting). Indentation fixes have been pushed to production and have been tested working.

ti84pce.inc: Yes, I'll get an updated version in SC3 soon.
Syntax help typo:
Pt-Change(<x>,<y>)
Reverses a point at (<x>,<y>). On color calculators, there is an optional 4th argument, <color>.

Shouldn't that be 3rd? Also shouldn't the syntax help be Pt-Change(<x>,<y>{,color}) or something
When you open the jsTIfied popout, the text are gets very narrow even though there is a tremendous amount of wasted gray space to the side. Maybe an option to collapse the token menu would help solve this problem.

Also, if I scroll down to the bottom of a long program and then click on the beginning of a line near the end, the text jumps up and selects an area.
C compilation is temporarily broken while I work on things, because I need to go to sleep. It will be fixed tomorrow. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
C compilation is temporarily broken while I work on things, because I need to go to sleep. It will be fixed tomorrow. Smile
It should be working fully again. Thank you for your patience.
Two things for you:
1) When i click "export", the name is not exported correctly. If i name it "test", it shows up like "t" in the program menu. This is especially problematic because lowercase program names cant actually be selected in the program menu of the calc.

2)
a)Open new file.
b)Dont name it.
>Title bar looks like this:

c)Click export
>"Please give this file a name before exporting or saving it." will show up.
>Title bar will change too:

Hope every thing is clear Smile
c4ooo wrote:
Two things for you:
1) When i click "export", the name is not exported correctly. If i name it "test", it shows up like "t" in the program menu. This is especially problematic because lowercase program names cant actually be selected in the program menu of the calc.
Yep! You need to use uppercase filenames for your program. SC3 doesn't do that for you in case you actually meant to use lowercase letters. In the future, I'd like to add a warning about it. Added to my TODO list

Quote:
2)
a)Open new file.
b)Dont name it.
>Title bar looks like this:

c)Click export
>"Please give this file a name before exporting or saving it." will show up.
>Title bar will change too:

Hope every thing is clear Smile
I'm afraid I can't replicate the Program changing to App. Sad

Future TODO for Kerm: Add a warning when a tokenized name has lowercase tokens in it.
In mobile, the ability to view download information link (or little icon thing) isn't visible:

Another bug report: when I make a list, just like L1, and then export it, there is a change that (for example) 242 becomes 241.9999999999
I got this error message when trying to load a CE .8xg file:

Error: Unable to load FALLOUT4.8xg. Are you sure it's a valid file type?
More Information: In grouped group FALLOUT4: Type 1 not yet implemented.

I don't know what this means.
Whenever I save a project (and its files) as Axe in SourceCoder, they are loaded back up as Ti BASIC when I open the project again.

At the top of my files in Axe is the header:

Code:

.BUILDNAME Description

Is this a bug, or am I missing something completely?
This may or may not have been mentioned before, but 25 pages is a lot... If you upload a group (.8xg) with compressed assembly programs (programs that you used AsmComp( on) in them, detokenization fails for the whole group, not an individual file.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 25 of 32
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours