» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whenever I open someone else project link that they share, that project gets added to my own project folder. Please fix this, or at least give a preference option on whether to automatically save to your project folder or not.
Michael2_3B wrote:
Whenever I open someone else project link that they share, that project gets added to my own project folder. Please fix this, or at least give a preference option on whether to automatically save to your project folder or not.

To extend on this, can it check if you already have said file (in this case, the file that was initially shared), and open that if so?
_iPhoenix_ wrote:

GridLine is in a different section than GridDot and GridOff. I don't know if this is intentional, but it could be confusing.

I think that GridOff was intended to go into Graph Commands (which actually makes sense), but the wrong token was accidentally entered, GridLine.

Fixed. Also updated SC to add ICE v2.0 functions/tokens, which means you can write again ICE programs in SC, without worrying that you need to update all the custom tokens!
If you have a long line of code like this, it technically (internally) indents it properly, but it does not display it how it should or how I would want it to.
toString() doesn't exists in 84+C(S) mode, only in ICE mode.
Whenever I save a project in the ICE language on SC, and then reopen it later, the language defaults back to TI-Basic. This in turn exports the file incorrectly. I don't know if it's just me, but any ICE project I make on SC does this.

EDIT:
I have reported this previously in the thread, and I believe someone said they fixed it. I'm not sure what happened Confused .
I've already solved that bug, it was already implemented, but due to a mistake removed. I keep poking Kerm to accept my changes, which solves this bug, but it's not done yet. Razz
C programs with project names (eg, SymDir) and program names (eg, "test") that are mixed-case or lowercase don't appear when you click Export, even if they compile successfully. Changing to all uppercase makes them work. Either make lowercase work, or emit an error message for lowercase names.
Hm, I guess there's still a problem with the parser. All my program names end with "ElseElse..." and if I use an "Else" in my code its parsed to "?" in the TI. Sad
Hierholz wrote:
Hm, I guess there's still a problem with the parser. All my program names end with "ElseElse..." and if I use an "Else" in my code its parsed to "?" in the TI. Sad

Oops, this is my fault. Sad Fixed and pushed, hopefully it's live soon.
Source Code does not allow me to export ICE projects. IDK if its fixed, but it used to do this to me.
The REAL LAX18 wrote:
Source Code does not allow me to export ICE projects. IDK if its fixed, but it used to do this to me.

It works fine for me... are you sure you don't have a syntax error somewhere? What does SC say (and if nothing, please check the console).
When you switch between tabs/programs within SourceCoder, it doesn't save your scroll position in the program, it simply goes back to the top of the program. This is annoying because you have to scroll down each time.
Some tokens don't get properly colored unless there is a space after them, even though the actual commands shouldn't have a space after them. Such tokens include "Float" and "BackgroundOff".
Michael2_3B wrote:
Some tokens don't get properly colored unless there is a space after them, even though the actual commands shouldn't have a space after them. Such tokens include "Float" and "BackgroundOff".

Yeah, I've also noticed this with "ExprOff " which shouldn't have a space.
Michael2_3B wrote:

This happens for all the functions without a space or ( after it, and that are not a variable, like Str1, Pic9 etc. Let me see if I can fix things Smile
Hi there!

I have a g3p file which I'd like to view in SourceCoder 3. It's a 100% guaranteed genuine g3p file generated by the screenshot function of an fx-cg50 (it pictures the main menu). SourceCoder unexpectedly complains when I try to open it:

Quote:
Error: Unable to load Capt01.g3p. Are you sure it's a valid file type?
More Information: : Casio image has unknown bit width (size: 0 bytes)

I've uploaded the file right here (direct link). Any hint?
When the Language is set to ICE, and you type in "SetTextXY(", the little tooltip at the cursor position has 'coordinates' spelled wrong, it's spelled 'coordiantes'. Also, is there supposed to be a "Compile" button for ICE programs? If there is supposed to be one, I don't see it...
When exporting an ICE file, sometimes random "Pause " commands lose their space and therefor don't get tokenized. This is really annoying when I have to continuously compile, then go to the error to fix the broken Pause commands.
SM84CE wrote:
When the Language is set to ICE, and you type in "SetTextXY(", the little tooltip at the cursor position has 'coordinates' spelled wrong, it's spelled 'coordiantes'. Also, is there supposed to be a "Compile" button for ICE programs? If there is supposed to be one, I don't see it...

Thanks for the catch; I've fixed it and hopefully it will be live soon. Also, ICE compilation is almost done, I hope to finish it in a few days.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 27 of 32
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours