» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
And another bug report: When trying to download the program file by pressing Export on a Kindle Fire HD, the download does not work properly. When the download is finished, there is no file shown in the Downloads section of the internet browser. However, when you navigate with a file browser to mnt/sdcard/download there is a file called api.php. it was 629 bytes large. When changing the file to api.php.txt and viewing it with a text file viewer that automatically chooses the format (UTF 16, UTF 8 or etc.) it chooses a chinese format and then the file reads:
Quote:
**TI83F*
Created by SourceCoder 3 - sc.cemetech.net<
+KOCH+)d?0c
>0c >94c >62c
>~ 儍坏宦桓淮痪怀患簧)磺桓痪怀豢磺)幻淮荒荒桓痪欢?0+31p1�3+47+62p2�3+94]?3+3+18p2�3+3+3]?忑+]+]+�?�?噎?0]?3]?覫+2+1p�:5礭?]Iq]Iq1?蝦>�?荒话痪q1]Iq]Iq1價D?�?�?�]Iq]Iq1�2p]Iq]Iq1�2L?򗾏6L�2T?L�3P?]Iq1pP腄]1p礭?]Iq1pP翫]1p礭?]礭pT腄p瑑4]1p礭?]礭pT翫p瑑4]1p礭?]礭pT腄q瑑4]1p礭?]礭pT翫q瑑4]1p礭?]I]1p礭?]I]1p礭?�?]+#94q]礭qX+X+1+礭q1]?]+#]礭qX+X+1+礭q1]?�?�?ZS荒话痪怀话宦荒?~?籖?P患豢荒幻O坏坏?釀�

Here is what it looks like in UTF 8:
Quote:
**TI83F*
Created by SourceCoder 3 - sc.cemetech.net<
+KOCH+)d?0c
>0c >94c >62c
>~ �����»�����������)�ǻ���������)�û��ĻĻ�����?0+31p1�3+47+62p2�3+94]?3+3+18p2�3+3+3]?��+]+]+�?�?ҭ?0]?3]?�I+2+1p�:5�]?]Iq]Iq1?�r>�?�Ļ���q1]Iq]Iq1�rD?�?�?�]Iq]Iq1�2p]Iq]Iq1�2L?�2�36L�2T?L�3P?]Iq1pP�D]1p�]?]Iq1pP�D]1p�]?]�]pT�Dp��4]1p�]?]�]pT�Dp��4]1p�]?]�]pT�Dq��4]1p�]?]�]pT�Dq��4]1p�]?]I]1p�]?]I]1p�]?�?]+#94q]�]qX+X+1+�]q1]?]+#]�]qX+X+1+�]q1]?�?�?ZS�Ļ��������»�?~?�R?P�����Ļ�O����?ᄷ

Hope this helps Smile

EDIT:
Ok, now this is weird. Since the file size seemed to be matching, I randomly changed the filename to api.8xp and sent it to the emulator... and it worked:

So everything is working, except that the comments seem to be transmitted as well... Smile
Small issue:

When using the Image0 through Image9, if you type in:

"Image0" (after BackgroundOn)

When exported or sent to JsTIfied, it becomes:

" or }"
Are you sending it to a TI-84+CSE calculator? Do you have the program type set to TI-84+CSE BASIC?
Sorry for the delayed response, been prepping for finals.

I DID have it on CSE BASIC (I have to keep checking that to make sure), and it was sent to my physical CE. I have a CSE also, but I dont use it anymore.

http://postimg.org/image/7ugr91lel/

Here are all the "ImageX" returns

http://postimg.org/image/qilucra89/

http://postimg.org/image/il7qf8bzf/

http://postimg.org/image/lt3fwg8g1/

http://postimg.org/image/x4ed96e2v/

Not sure how to make pictures visible in a post, but here is a link to a screenshot of what Im looking at.
BlackOnyx wrote:
Sorry for the delayed response, been prepping for finals.

I DID have it on CSE BASIC (I have to keep checking that to make sure), and it was sent to my physical CE. I have a CSE also, but I dont use it anymore.[...]
I believe that I have fixed this. Please verify when you are able.
Yes you did, verified working now. Thanks!
I'm using Google Chrome on Win7
url is https://www.cemetech.net/sc/

Picture: http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Botboy3000/sc%20glitch_zpsod5w8u1w.png

Looks like it's just text. very few of the images are there.
The correct URL is https://www.cemetech.net/sc, rather than the www.-less version. I'll update our rewrite code to properly add the www. for the HTTPS site.

Edit: Fixed. I really don't understand how the [unmatched] mod_rewrite rules in the .htaccess in /sc were preventing the mod_rewrite rules in our main configuration from working, but I moved the sc.cemetech.net rewrites into the main configuration file, and now everything's working. Thanks for reporting this.
Bug: When typing in text in sourcecoder, "multiple" and I'm sure other "mu" words get parsed as a λ on the calc.

Screenshot:
Unicorn wrote:
Bug: When typing in text in sourcecoder, "multiple" and I'm sure other "mu" words get parsed as a λ on the calc.

That would be the tokenizer working as intended. If you want a string that represents a token not to be tokenized, you have to specify so by inserting a backslash to break up the token.

Admittedly, it could be nice if there was an alternate token set you could select that made uncommonly used tokens far less likely to be used accidentally. But that would be a feature request instead of a bug report.
Ah, ok I didn't know that Smile Thanks
In SC3 with TI Basic +SE or +CSE, if you type:

Code:
//Test
//Test2
//Test2 will make its way through the compiler when sent to the calculator giving your program a syntax error.

I've noticed a few things. It only bugs out on the second line, and the first line above it should also be a comment. Using a string, for example, will make the string go through, but not the comment so that is not an issue explicitly with comments on line 2.
RascalJack wrote:
In SC3 with TI Basic +SE or +CSE, if you type:

Code:
//Test
//Test2
//Test2 will make its way through the compiler when sent to the calculator giving your program a syntax error.
I believe I have fixed this. Please check at your leisure.
Bug report:
When I am logged out and I use the homepage link to SourceCoder to, say detokenize some code to post it, then I click on log in in the sidebar, I get the warning that my project will be lost, as supposed. When I confirm and it loads my account information, I get redirected to an error page.

Always reproducible on any of my devices.
When you open a project, the first character disappeared. And indentation don't work for a single If-statement without a Then.
Indentation is mandatory, even if you have the setting unchecked. I loaded a new program in, the option was unchecked, and it was indented.

Oh yeah, and selecting code is more than often extremely slow in Firefox, while not so in Chrome.
Bug report:

-I am unable to add new programs to Casio PRIZM projects. When I want to add a 2nd sub-program to my project, it asks me if I want to replace the project and if I say no, then it won't let me add the program.

With TI-83+ projects we can have more than 1 program per project. Why can't we with Casio projects?
DJ_O wrote:
Bug report:

-I am unable to add new programs to Casio PRIZM projects. When I want to add a 2nd sub-program to my project, it asks me if I want to replace the project and if I say no, then it won't let me add the program.

With TI-83+ projects we can have more than 1 program per project. Why can't we with Casio projects?
NOTABUG. TI supports a group file format, but Casio does not, so SourceCoder has no way to export a set of more than one file as a unit. Therefore, it supports a single file at a time.
Ah right, that explains things. I wish it could generate zip files or something like that, though, so that it was easier to manage larger projects. Right now if I have to update a sub-program, I have to close the project that contains the other one and vice-versa.
If I create a (color) sprite, and then I go back to edit it later, it does not look the same because the x and y dimensions of the sprite for editing are not correct. To fix it, I have to manually change it back to the dimensions it should be before editing it. And even then, that doesn't always work...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 22 of 32
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours