I have no idea what I am using for a skin.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I've been meaning to do this, I just don't know what to use as a skin!
You could do the Cemetech skin for the front and back of the calculator and an Alex Glanville logo or photo for the slidecase!
Kerm, how long did it take for him to reply? I'm not trying to sound impatient here.
He replied almost immediately for me :/
I haven't got a reply yet.......
Spenceboy98 wrote:
Kerm, how long did it take for him to reply? I'm not trying to sound impatient here.
I'm pretty sure it's a she, but either way, be patient. Don't forget to include your calculator's serial number, if you didn't already.
No. I haven't.
I hope I get my Prizm tomorrow(friday) so I can take advantage of this offer.
KermMartian wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
You could do the Cemetech skin for the front and back of the calculator and an Alex Glanville logo or photo for the slidecase!

Might as well. I assume I already have a copy of the Cemetech logo that's large enough to work P:
comicIDIOT wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:

Might as well. I assume I already have a copy of the Cemetech logo that's large enough to work P:

You could always copy theskin Kerm put up earlier in this post.
Thats what I did. Smile
Yup! That's the logo I have saved. Very Happy
comicIDIOT wrote:

That's the one I'm going to use when I get my new Prizm.
krazylegodrummer56 wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:

That's the one I'm going to use when I get my new Prizm.
Huzzah, I hope that you do indeed use it. Smile The skin for my free Prizm is on its way, so I'll be sure to show it to you guys when it arrives. It's nothing ground-breaking; I should have given it a TI-84+SE skin. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Spenceboy98 wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's a she, but either way, be patient. Don't forget to include your calculator's serial number, if you didn't already.

Huh. That's funny. I didn't include my serial number but stll received a pincode Shock
Weird indeed. Now that I look back at my email to her, come to think of it, I didn't mention my calculator's serial number either. At any rate, I'm looking forward to seeing photos of everyone's new calculators with their skins; I'll have to include them in the upcoming Cemetech news article about all the new Prizm users and projects coming soon.
I got a reply and I have no Idea what to put on it. Any ideas?
A pattern that looks shattered on the back and lets the board show through?

(Not really of course, but a picture of that)
Any other ideas? What size, in pixels, does the custom pic have to be?
any size you want. you can also use any number of pics you want. Go here: http://promo.skinit.com/redeem.php

Redeem the code you got.

Click the tab that says 'Create your own" Wink
I think I'm gonna make it "Fringe" themed..............

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours