very spiffy Kerm Very Happy defiantly looks great on the calculator.

Of course, now I have to get a castlevania decal if/when I get a prizm...
The Nspire CX still looks cooler. Razz

But nice looking skins there none the less Kerm, when you mail me one for testing the sdk I wouldn't mind Cemetech skins, maybe with my avatar thrown in there for good measure. Razz
Ooh, very nice! Very Happy
Qazz, a Cemetech/Castlevania skin, you mean? Jonimus, you're such a TItroll; I don't understand it at all. Smile Souvik: Thanks!
Wow, those all look really great. Too bad TI doesn't offer those Sad
KermMartian wrote:
Qazz, a Cemetech/Castlevania skin, you mean? Jonimus, you're such a TItroll; I don't understand it at all. Smile Souvik: Thanks!

yes, of course, I bet I could somehow combine the two logos Very Happy
Deep Thought wrote:
Actually, they did at one point have Graffitiz (?) or something along those lines, which were similar appliqué-type stickers.
KermMartian wrote:
Deep Thought wrote:
Actually, they did at one point have Graffitiz (?) or something along those lines, which were similar appliqué-type stickers.
They were called something like GraphiTI.
I think that the closest the have right now is the custom faceplate and calculator cover, but that just changes the color...
We're the first search result for Cemetech Prizm skin! Also, I noticed that the Casio Prizm Facebook page "Like"d the Cemetech Facebook page. And finally, a Prizm skin by Fishbot:

Finally mine arrived, after 22 days of wait!

Those look great, good job on the design and good job to Skinit on a continued success with their product. I like the fleur de lis accents.
Can't find the Cemetech skin. I can't find any skin I want, really. Can someone suggest a good skin, if Cemetech isn't on there anymore?
Twins wrote:
Can't find the Cemetech skin. I can't find any skin I want, really. Can someone suggest a good skin, if Cemetech isn't on there anymore?
The images and instructions you need for the Cemetech skin are here. Smile

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=157970#157970
Yeah I still have no idea on a skin. Anyone know a good one? I like abstract stuff.
Twins wrote:
Yeah I still have no idea on a skin. Anyone know a good one? I like abstract stuff.
No interest in putting the Cemetech skin together based on that post I linked? Sad Let's see, if not, how about something fractal?
I'm thinking of making a Cemetech/DalanianSoft one for myself, but I still haven't gotten around to it <_<
Ashbad wrote:
I'm thinking of making a Cemetech/DalanianSoft one for myself, but I still haven't gotten around to it <_<
You should definitely do so; I'd be quite interested in seeing how it came out. You're welcome to use the Cemetech one as a base, if you'd like.
KermMartian wrote:
Ashbad wrote:
You should definitely do so; I'd be quite interested in seeing how it came out. You're welcome to use the Cemetech one as a base, if you'd like.

Thanks Smile Also, I'm thinking of perhaps using one of Qwerty's scripts, create a Prizm ID, and get an additional Washington Nationals one with Strasburg pitching to Zimmerman Smile of course, as long as I make sure it's ethical and won't gyp someone out of a potential skin.

On a side note, I wonder how many non-developers for the Prizm are taking advantage of this deal? I could only imagine it's a small proportion.
Actually, if as one user suggested they're putting posters and flyers about the Skinit program in the aisles where the Casio Prizm calculators are being sold, I could easily see it being quite popular with non-coders looking to making their calculators a bit cooler. For Casio's sake, I certainly hope that's the case.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours