Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
This is a nice lovely pic of the path to the milkyway.

OUCH! My eyes are burning! :'(

TRANCE NATION

This is a close up pic of a flower i took in the night.

This is two perspects shapes i made.

Theres more to come.
Regarding skin, Surface Blur in Photoshop is a really great way to get rid of small & light blemishes.

I'll take a better look at these after work Smile
comicIDIOT wrote:
Regarding skin, Surface Blur in Photoshop is a really great way to get rid of small & light blemishes.

I'll take a better look at these after work Smile


Cool!
If I were touching up that portrait photo in GIMP, I would have first done white balancing, then bumped brightness/contrast up, probably added a fuzzy mask to darken the background and lighten the foreground, then thrown a slight unsharp mask over the face to make it pop.
Nice works Smile Would anyone object to moving this to the other Artwork thread? As in, adding this to that and moving this thread somewhere, like Suspended, so that it's all in one place.

Edit: Also, welcome to Cemetech, and please Introduce Yourself in the appropriate topic Smile
KermMartian wrote:
If I were touching up that portrait photo in GIMP, I would have first done white balancing, then bumped brightness/contrast up, probably added a fuzzy mask to darken the background and lighten the foreground, then thrown a slight unsharp mask over the face to make it pop.

Ya i see what you mean.

_player1537 wrote:
Nice works Smile Would anyone object to moving this to the other Artwork thread? As in, adding this to that and moving this thread somewhere, like Suspended, so that it's all in one place.

Edit: Also, welcome to Cemetech, and please Introduce Yourself in the appropriate topic Smile

Thank you Smile are you Catherine?
Yup, I am Smile
_player1537 wrote:
Yup, I am Smile

I thought so.
Alright. I'll ignore your graphic art since I don't play with that as often as I use to.

For staters, you really, really shouldn't post the names of girls on your pictures. Especially if they are underage. That's has worse as it gets here. I'm actually going to delete that photo from your post for their safety.

Your photos all lack sharp focus. And the picture with the two girls looks like it was severely cropped, at the very least taken with a web cam. You aren't going to be able to edit anything on that photo due to the grain.

The first (and remaining) photo, as great composition. It's a bit tight, but it works. The photoshop is evident in her forehead quite a bit at a look. You can just make out freckles on her cheeks behind the slight grain but her forehead looks clean and crisp. Still, great job on the work though.

I can't say you took the first two, so don't take that focus thing the wrong way. However, on the flower photo. There are times when things are so out of focus, it could be intentional. If that's the case, I don't understand your concept.

If you take the idea from the first photo and apply it to other photos - even photos you edit for others and crop them - you'll learn. Every photographer crops their photos. Over time you start doing the cropping on camera (moving two steps left, moving forward or zooming in. Making sure important lines are level, etc). I still crop my photos! Not nearly as many as I use to, though.

Keep it up!
comicIDIOT wrote:
Alright. I'll ignore your graphic art since I don't play with that as often as I use to.

For staters, you really, really shouldn't post the names of girls on your pictures. Especially if they are underage. That's has worse as it gets here. I'm actually going to delete that photo from your post for their safety.

Your photos all lack sharp focus. And the picture with the two girls looks like it was severely cropped, at the very least taken with a web cam. You aren't going to be able to edit anything on that photo due to the grain.

The first (and remaining) photo, as great composition. It's a bit tight, but it works. The photoshop is evident in her forehead quite a bit at a look. You can just make out freckles on her cheeks behind the slight grain but her forehead looks clean and crisp. Still, great job on the work though.

I can't say you took the first two, so don't take that focus thing the wrong way. However, on the flower photo. There are times when things are so out of focus, it could be intentional. If that's the case, I don't understand your concept.

If you take the idea from the first photo and apply it to other photos - even photos you edit for others and crop them - you'll learn. Every photographer crops their photos. Over time you start doing the cropping on camera (moving two steps left, moving forward or zooming in. Making sure important lines are level, etc). I still crop my photos! Not nearly as many as I use to, though.

Keep it up!

Lol ya i do have an obsession with out of focus photos especially if what's on the photo is a flower and that pic of the two girls wasn't taken with a webcam but under really terrible lighting that's why it's soo grainy.
They don't look any better or worse than the random stuff comicIDIOT spits out.
Ok so I made a wallpaper pack called "Bubbly" for an Operating System a couple of months ago.

Rainbow
http://helen.57o9.org/wallpapers/bubbly/rainbow.png
Orange
http://helen.57o9.org/wallpapers/bubbly/orange.png
Blue
http://helen.57o9.org/wallpapers/bubbly/blue.png

Ok I ran out of ideas atm but there will be a lot more of these wallpapers to come.
Please stand by! :3
Orange is pretty neat!
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement