Cory in the House
 0%  [ 0 ]
uhh...Seinfeld
 33%  [ 1 ]
Cory in the House
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Ripped straight from other forums I use, please welcome:

The game where you edit the previously posted image!

The rules are simple: Let's say you want to add something to the previously posted image.
    1. Type 'claim' or similar into the Quick Reply box and hit 'Submit'.
    2. Drag the image to your desktop -- or save it there, whatever.
    3. Open the image with your favorite image editing software.
    4. Absolutely ruin the image, but make sure the image is still somewhat recognizable so others can see the changes you made. You can put the original image inside of another image, or put images inside of the original.
    5. Post it to your favorite image sharing service (I use Imgur).
    6. Edit your 'claim' post and post the image there. Make sure to make the image show using BBCode if possible.
    7. Hit 'Submit' and wait for another person to ruin your art.
    8. Answer the poll.
Now, here's the starting image for the first lucky poster to change:

Extra Notices:
    If someone claims an image, and you try to claim it after them, you can't edit the image. First come, first serve.
    After claiming an image, you have, from the posting time, two hours to post the image. If you run out of time, you can purchase the 'Extra Time' DLC for $1337.42 USD (plus processing and handling fees)
Happy editing!
Let's start things of by moving to a less volatile atmosphere - we don't want our nice wooden hut to burn down in a fire!

(I am a very bad photoshoper Razz )
I admit, I totally thought this was a completely different image. Took me a while to realize that wooden walkway and hut were from the previous image.

I do not claim this image, I lack the creativity to tweak it but maybe later I'll find an image I'll want to claim.

I wanted to add little green aliens or a lander or so, but I haven't found any pictures which I could haved edited...
So, yes. I added Saturn for a more alien-ish look.

There's your aliens!
click for full.

also, sorry if this isn't a good starting place for other people X_X

here's a different image for the next person:
Well the point is that you're supposed to edit the photo the person above you edited but i guess that's ok Razz
I think you can't change the image used but I guess this is okay Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours