Happy Tari Day!

Happy birthday, Tari!
Aw, very little love? Razz

This day in history:
  • 1969 - Apollo 11 lands on the moon
  • 1976 - Viking I lands on Mars
  • 2011 - STS-135 returns to Earth (and then they extended the mission so this is false.. meh)
Interesting subset of the notable events on this day in history.

I evidently also share a birthday with Alexander of Macedonia. Neat!

I hung out with some friends earlier and baked a cake. Maybe pictures to come when I bother getting them off the camera.
KermMartian wrote:
Happy Tari Day!

Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday, Tari! (Even though I am now a day late)
Cake! Was it delicious, moist, and (to beat the meme to death even further) not a lie? Glad to hear it was fun. Smile Don't take the lack of comments personally; it always gets quiet here during the summer.
I am very much late, but I hope you had a great birthday and hung out with friends and such Very Happy
Wow, we've missed this for three years in a row! Let's not make it a fourth. Happy birthday, Tari/Peter! How do you plan to celebrate the day? Cake, food, presents, celebrations, and other fun things? Or something more low-key?
Happy B-day Tari! Have some cake!
Happy Birthday, Peter!

Best wishes,

A~nka
KermMartian wrote:
How do you plan to celebrate the day? Cake, food, presents, celebrations, and other fun things? Or something more low-key?
Probably not much, probably take myself out for some not-particularly-fancy dinner. More interestingly, taking some vacation to visit family (and Jonimus+Merth Razz) starting on Wednesday.
Happy (late) Birthday.
It's a Tari Day! Happy birthday, sir, and thank you for everything you do to keep us running and secure. What's on your agenda for celebration today?
Happy birthday, dear Tari!
Happy birthday, Tari!
Happy B-day.
KermMartian wrote:
It's a Tari Day! Happy birthday, sir, and thank you for everything you do to keep us running and secure. What's on your agenda for celebration today?
I ended up doing nothing special (it's now the 21st where I am). I should do something tonight instead maybe (or this weekend? Hm).
You absolutely should! Do you know enough people there that you can do fun things with? Elfprince13 helpfully pointed out that I missed your birthday after I bumped this thread, by the way.
Tari wrote:
I ended up doing nothing special (it's now the 21st where I am). I should do something tonight instead maybe (or this weekend? Hm).

Somewhere in Moscow, Russia's timezone. As long as it was 12:49 am when you posted this, your time.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours