Choice Survival Beta v1 available (post any bugs or mistakes here):

Wordwrap Program: http://www.mediafire.com/?nu8fk8dxoj3t7mr

Choice Survival: http://www.mediafire.com/?xxxbv3k39btt3vt#2

EDIT: GAH!!!!...Where's my brain at lately?
I see a mistake, a ton of em. Gotta fix it in wabbitemu.
I need some help on CS2. The way i got the match set up, every time you hit a button to hit, it goes to the graph.

SETUP: (TI-86 oriented)
If Z==92 and D==2
Then
randInt(1,0->E
X-E->X
Outpt(2,1,"Opponent Hits"
End
Can you post up the entirety of the code? There is nothing in that segment that would have to do with graph displaying..
I would do it now, but im at school and the bell is about to ring. I have no internet at home at the moment, but i will post it as soon as i have time to do so.
Heres the code. TI-86 oriented. Every time you hit 1, 2, or 3, it goes to the graph. Heres what i got so far.

Code:

:Goto A
:Lbl B
:Text(1,1,”1/20”
:Text(25,50,”LOADING”
:Shade(-3,-1
:ClLCD
:ClDrw
:100->X:100->P
:Delvar (C)
:Delvar (D)
:While X>0 and P>0
:Text(1,1,Str2+”:”,X
:Text(16,1,”Steve:”,P
:Text(32,1,”HIT…..”
:Text(40,1,”LO=1 MID=2 HI=3”
:Delvar (Z)
:Repeat Z==92 or Z==93 or Z==94
:randInt(1,3->D
:getky->Z
:End
:If Z==92 and D==1
:Outpt(2,1,”BLOCKED”)
:If Z==92 and D==2
:Then
:randInt(1,20->E
:X-E->X
:Outpt(2,1,”STEVE HITS”)
:If Z==92 and D==3
:Then
:randInt(1,20->E
:Z-E->Z:Outpt(2,1,Str2+” HITS”
You ClrDraw and then reach the end of the program; why wouldn't it display the graph?
Theres more stuff to add on to what I have, and I'm not trying to show the graph. I want it to work like the fighting games ive made on the TI-84+.
adamac15 wrote:
Theres more stuff to add on to what I have, and I'm not trying to show the graph. I want it to work like the fighting games ive made on the TI-84+.
That's fine, but I'm telling you why it shows the graph; that was your question, wasn't it? Smile
No, the question was how to get rid of the graph.
Get rid of the ClrDraw? As far as I'm aware, that will fix it.
K i removed the ClDrw and now it says ERR: DOMAIN. Then it scrolls down to a line that says Text(-2,1,"WORDS HERE" (it doesnt say "WORDS HERE", but you should know what i mean; I also changed Outpt( to Text( ).
You can't have text at a negative coordinate, even on the TI-86, I think.
Exactly that. Text( works off the same coordinates as Pxl-On(, where (0,0) is the top left corner and (on the TI 83+ series) (62,94) is the bottom right corner.
K that problem's fixed, now theres a new one. You hit 1,2,or 3 and it goes to the home screen and shows who hit and blocked only.
And you want it to do what, exactly?
To keep the fight going, instead of exiting the program after you hit 1-3.
Well, you either need to drop the fighting code into a 'master' loop, or utilize the evilness of Goto and Lbl.
tifreak8x wrote:
Well, you either need to drop the fighting code into a 'master' loop, or utilize the evilness of Goto and Lbl.
Yup, a While/Repeat loop, or a set of Lbl/Goto, are your options there.
I see in my mind how to do Lbl/Goto, but how would i change the name of the opponent?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours