» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Awesome, tifreak8x! I've often thought about joining you guys for some Minecraft fun, but I'm so on and off with Minecraft that it's probably not worth it (plus I doubt I have half as much creativity as you all do!) Razz
My current hideout on my server. Mobs won't spawn in the area for some reason so it seemed like a good place to move in.

uhm, im scared. those dont look like cubes.
That's actually all I could think too. They do make a handsome pyramid though!
Luxen wrote:

My thoughts exactly. What is this witchery?!
JamesV wrote:
Awesome, tifreak8x! I've often thought about joining you guys for some Minecraft fun, but I'm so on and off with Minecraft that it's probably not worth it (plus I doubt I have half as much creativity as you all do!) Razz
If you're not dead-set on immediately becoming a mayor, you can join an existing town, get a few plots to build a house on, and have your own protected area to build up supplies and a base for a while as you figure out if you want to pursue it more seriously. Smile It would be great to see you on regardless of how much or little time you have (and I would be honored to have you in our city, Arcadia).
JamesV wrote:
Luxen wrote:

Carpentry Mod yo. My server runs a modified Crackpack (1.0.0.1) build.

the Moenia banners take 1
made in Single player
The Cygnus Vault is coming along nicely! Plenty of pretty loot and hopefully more to come! Hopefully when BenderisGreat34_ gets around to it We will be adding statues and other more decorative/creative items! Very Happy Cool

I made a lava lamp!

I don't think that this is a natural tree
I made a binary adder that can add two bytes together
This page was of great help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adder_%28electronics%29

SpaceCat wrote:
JamesV wrote:
Luxen wrote:

Carpentry Mod yo. My server runs a modified Crackpack (1.0.0.1) build.

Interesting mod. I had to make double take on that screenshot to spot that something is wrong ;P

what a beautiful day on the Cemetech Server
What a lovely screen shot and I like your texture pack! Welcome back! I hope you'll join our multiple discussions about 1.9 Smile
I made a GBA in minecraft
What a beautiful view of Arcadia:

So, I was doing some shenanigans...

Suddenly, the JVM nope'd out:

Code:
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00007fc9fb478728, pid=10265, tid=140508180272896
#
# JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment (8.0_60-b27) (build 1.8.0_60-b27)
# Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (25.60-b23 mixed mode linux-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [libnvidia-glcore.so.355.11+0x103e728]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /home/HAL/.minecraft/hs_err_pid10265.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
#   http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#

Don't build uncontrolled self-replicating redstone circuits, kids.

This is a screenshot to the original spawn point for that Cemecraft thing I was making. Since then, I've done a lot of other work but don't have screenshots yet.
Ahelper, what exactly happened? Did it crash the computer or did it only crash Minecraft?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 18 of 19
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours