» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dapianokid wrote:
CANT wait to get Minecraft for Xbox 360 to build with you guys, and of course I’ll need some worldediting tools. I’m new, so introduce me to MC the way Cemetech did to Ti calcs Smile I played minetest a little bit, the C clone, but meh...
This looks like so much fun Smile

The XBLA version cannot connect to PC servers and it is many versions back.

Seus shaders and a x128 texture pack looks awesome!

(also just noticed the deathstar Razz)
Niiice! Must be amazing to play, hows your FPS?
I get about 19-22Fps after I tweaked my gfx card settings. More then ample to play with Very Happy

I don't love some of those "realistic" packs, but I do love me my shaders. Sadly, I think I need to turn down the quality to get a full 5-monitor fullscreen at a decent framerate. The newest SEUS shaders seem much more resource-intensive than some of the earlier versions.

On the screenshots topic, I posted a few Cemetech MC server screenshots with my shaders here:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/cemetech/
Current progress on the server:

We are floating. Shout-out to Fiopli for joining the server, shown in the image.
I like your take on the classic tower-to-the-sky. I hope it flourishes!
So, firstly, RoosterTeeth is awesome. With that said, I would like to direct your attention to this video of Ach Hunter playing Capture The Tower.

Fast forward to 1.5. There is the scoreboard, command blocks, no friendly fire, and more fun stuff. Here is a recreation by me and Fiopli to try and play against others here.

Overview of the playing field with spawn entrances and field name.

Base for each team (red and blue) with item givers on sides and spawn setting on exiting.

Item reset, for the times you have way too many items and want to safely clear your inventory.

Overview of the tower and middle playing field.

From the RT map, a chest gave a sword. Here, a RS NOR latch'd command block gives you the sword (one use per round, resets).

Lower level, includes a cacti maze with hidden armour.

Admin area, control for command blocks that adjust the scores, teleports players back to bases, resets teams, etc.

Team selection, includes command blocks that add you to teams and teleports players.

Showing off the tab menu listing the kills each player gets (Yellow numbers next to player names). The kills is also shown below player names above their heads. On the right, a Captures scoreboard is shown at all times listing the points per team.

The rest of the images were messing around with scoreboard and an X11 virtual mouse controlled in bash.

Players with invisibility potions on your team are shown to friendly players (bug requires FF is off.)

Potion spamming with a bash-scripted virtual mouse.

Me throwing all 9 types of timed effect potions, giving off a rainbow of colors.
AHelper, your friendly Pig Wrangler!

<broken removedfromgame image>
Are you wearing diamond armor riding a horse wearing diamond armor...? And why have you turned all those poor pigs into pinatas? Also, I missed that in-depth post about (your?) Capture the Tower game, which looks incredibly well-thought-out and built.
KermMartian wrote:
Are you wearing diamond armor riding a horse wearing diamond armor...? And why have you turned all those poor pigs into pinatas? Also, I missed that in-depth post about (your?) Capture the Tower game, which looks incredibly well-thought-out and built.

Yes, I am. Welcome to what Minecraft 1.6 will have (in the current snapshot now). The Mo' Creatures mod maker added it to the official Minecraft code.

You can attach a rope to most passive mobs, and also tie them to a fence post. Yes, you can make them swing Smile (Which means that you can suspend parent mobs to the ceiling and breed/sheer/milk and keep the drops/babies separate.

Thank RoosterTeeth for that map and command blocks for the automation.
I made a minecraft printer:
geekboy1011 wrote:

This is an extremely nice picture. I need a shader mod for my Minecraft! It always looks so amazing!
Made this teensy ship in about 20 minutes, but i liked it.

There's a new Mob masher in town on the cemetech server courtesy of CharlesSprinkles.

The first one is of the actual masher.
The next one is of the reply system.
The third one is of the start and stop system.
The fourth one is of the bottom.
The last one is of the recently added spider grinder.
geekboy1011 wrote:

(also just noticed the deathstar Razz)

What mod is that? Shader?
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1544257-164162shaders-mod-v201-beta-18-updated-by-karyonix/

this is the shader mod thread it is currently not updated for 1.7.2 but it is updated for 1.6.4 have fun!
Happy Thanksgiving!

I was bored. Contains pork, chicken, bread, apples, beef, potatoes, and carrots.
And all on top of a giant turkey! Very Happy Is that on the Cemetech server? Nice creativity there.
Here's the redstone for a computer I made on the Xbox (no MC edit) that runs a mob arena.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 15 of 19
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours