» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apparently, MagicFin is the only one that wants a wall. Weird. The biggest thing to watch out for is all the "valleys" they've made. They are often working on the hills, so if you're down in there it gives them an even greater advantage with their arrow-spamming.

We need to get people to /sethome in that cactus fort (top only - it has gate control for lower, which isn't accessible from top) and the armory/barracks looking thing.

The main offensive problem we have is our disadvantage at range - almost all of them can use bows, whereas none of us can. So the trick will be to pull them into structures so they are close quarters, then team up on them.

Floating bridge, check. I'm gonna vairy the length of the pillars. And then consider glass as opposed to cobblestone. Depends how I am feeling. If I do glass then I'll probably do some weirdness on the top, like trapdoors or something.
Beta7: We should start getting some bowmen, then. I wish that Conscript had an archery skill of some sort, but alas. Maybe I can actually hold a bow now; that would be nice, but I doubt it.

BSparks: That's a beautiful-looking bridge; well done.
GO check out my album now. Marudok, swam, agust, bcb, dontar, and myself (maybe one other?) raided lousiville. Took us a bit to get in, but we eventually pushed them all out, using their own tower against them (gate feature ftw Smile ). We camped at workbench for group photos. Wanted to get combat screenies, but couldn't because I might hvae been knocked out of MC and I was the gate keeper ;P
Heh, if you raid again I should make paper so I can heal you guys, bandage heals for a lot...
Okay. Bcb was healing, but a second healer is always nice Smile Now, after us using the tower aganst them I doubt they'll let us get away with that again (add their own entrance to tower, maybe). We need to get sethome up on different defensive structures.

We didn't find much of loot (10 apples and an ink sac) but had fun whooping them Smile

However, I am concerned; Justin was rooting for Louisville while we fought.....yet he wants back in to Arcadia? I mean, he's my friend and I want him back, but if he's going to be anti arcadia, then.... Confused
what? Err, no, I think he was just saying this is what happens when you dont have him defending arcadia, he is an excellent pvp-er, and thought arcadia was being raided, he was still a bit bitter over being kicked so he was thinking "this is what they get for kicking me, less defense"
KermMartian wrote:
Beta7: We should start getting some bowmen, then. I wish that Conscript had an archery skill of some sort, but alas. Maybe I can actually hold a bow now; that would be nice, but I doubt it.

As a Brigand, I can use a bow- in fact, I'm so much better with a bow than a stone sword. Alas, the problem is staying supplied with arrows (or dying and losing all the arrows you had Wink ). We need skeleton grinders!
I got some arrows in my chest and in my inventory, I would be more than happy to give them to you, but later, assuming I am allowed back into arcadia >.>
Dontarsaid he was thinking of goingbrigand;if he does then we'll have 2 archers. Qazz and Bcb are healers. Then everyone else is swords and fireballs Smile

Fair enough. As I said, I want him with us cause he's great in a fight and was a good friend. We need Kerm to please make a decision as to whether qazz/justin can come back or not. Smile

Also, most of the time you can pick up all spammed arrows that miss the target, so you usually only lose a dozen or so against each human. However, more mass arrows would be good Smile
Ah, they are spamming? Daammmnn, luckily arrows are easily destroyed with practice..
A couple of things. One, apparenlty trapdoors on top of chests aren't safe, so they stole 17 blocks of diamond and 150 blocks of iron Crying I have absolutely nothing left Sad gah, what to do now?

Also, they modded the tower so it completely unusable.

Well, the attack was fun, the counter attack completely wiped me out, and I think I'm off of evocat for a bit. Maybe come back at 1.8?
Waaiit, was any of that the stuff in your chest the stuff you got from my chest? Just curious, I dont mind because I did some mining earlier and got a ton of diamond (6...)
No, ironically enough I left your chest covered with dirt. >.>
Beta7, only solid, non-transparent blocks (and pistons) can properly block a chest, I'm afraid. Sad Sorry you had to find that out the hard way; I thought you knew it. Evocatus isn't going to get wiped for 1.8, so you're welcome to stay or go and come back when you feel like it.
Beta7 wrote:
No, ironically enough I left your chest covered with dirt. >.>

thanks, that brings my total diamond to 10 >.>
I was on rage when I was rooting for Louisville. I was still pissed at the time when I was kicked sorry. I am no longer pissed though and still want to be part of Arcadia and was just rooting for Louisville because I was on rage.
*Edit* Whoa, sorry there - totally misread your post and I apologize.
No.
*Edit* Whoa, sorry there - totally misread your post and I apologize.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 10 of 19
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours