I built a dragon with prehensile feet for perching on ridged/cylindrical surfaces:

Here it is alongside two of my younger brother's dragons.
Dragons <3

Looks awesome, elf!
Just awesome really neat. I want some dragon bionicles now ;.; (I think thats what they are xD)
tifreak8x wrote:
Dragons <3

Looks awesome, elf!

Thanks =D
Nice! Can't go wrong with dragons Smile
geekboy1011 wrote:
Just awesome really neat. I want some dragon bionicles now ;.; (I think thats what they are xD)

Well, they are built from a mix of bionicle and other technic pieces, but they aren't "dragon bionicles" per se. You have to do a fair amount of mix and match to get all the right joints and pieces.

TsukasaZX wrote:
Nice! Can't go wrong with dragons Smile

Absolutely agreed.
elfprince13 wrote:

Well, they are built from a mix of bionicle and other technic pieces, but they aren't "dragon bionicles" per se. You have to do a fair amount of mix and match to get all the right joints and pieces.

Fair enough but I was close ^_^ and they really do look neat Razz
Not that good in my opinion. Why is it missing hands?
SpaceNinja wrote:
Not that good in my opinion. Why is it missing hands?

To club haters in the face. Actually, though, because I had to stop working because my younger brother's went to bed and digging through many cubic feet of LEGO is annoying when you are trying to sleep.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours