KermMartian wrote:

---:: Debug current SSSP problems

Assuming SSSP == Single Source Shortest Path, are you attempting to parallelize a single instance, or running many instances in parallel?

Also, my project: http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=60
Elfprince, trying to parallelize a single instance. The way that Piccolo works, it's actually not as insane as it sounds. Anyway, I've actually completed a lot on my list already, though I would have completed a lot more if I had ten instances of "play Minecraft" and twenty of "be too depressed to wake up before noon". Razz
KermMartian wrote:
Elfprince, trying to parallelize a single instance. The way that Piccolo works, it's actually not as insane as it sounds.

Doesn't sound terrible actually. Graph traversal algorithms tend to make for pretty intuitive parallelization.

Quote:
Anyway, I've actually completed a lot on my list already, though I would have completed a lot more if I had ten instances of "play Minecraft" and twenty of "be too depressed to wake up before noon". Razz

Shame on you for all that minecrafting Razz And sorry to hear about the not-wanting-to-get-out-of-beditis.
So I finally got some progress done on my research work, and I've started Clove 3! I'll be posting a progress log topic for Clove 3, and hopefully be making good progress on it in the coming weeks.
Another nice thing that may combat the FTP is to add in a varient of DCC to CALCnet Chat! to allow game exchanges, etc.. I don't see it being too hard to do. Just throwing out my idea for your list.

Clove3++
AHelper wrote:
Another nice thing that may combat the FTP is to add in a varient of DCC to CALCnet Chat! to allow game exchanges, etc.. I don't see it being too hard to do. Just throwing out my idea for your list.

Clove3++
An excellent idea! I like the FTPy thing to let us sideload things like the ticalc.org and Cemetech archives, though.
KermMartian wrote:
I like the FTPy thing to let us sideload things like the ticalc.org and Cemetech archives, though.

Though actually HTTP for those Wink
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
I like the FTPy thing to let us sideload things like the ticalc.org and Cemetech archives, though.

Though actually HTTP for those Wink
No, I was thinking that if I made an FTP program that let calculators list the contents of the other calculators on CALCnet using the programs, it would be simple to make a bridge presenting itself as a calculator but with "contents" that are really a folderized view of the ticalc.org archives and the Cemetech archives. Smile
Quote:
CALCnet gCn-backed web clipping browser

This one looks interesting, what exactly would it do? Confused
(repo.ticalc.org Smile )
qazz42 wrote:
Quote:
CALCnet gCn-backed web clipping browser

This one looks interesting, what exactly would it do? Confused
Um, are you serious? That's Gossamer, Captain Brainiac. Wink

AHelper: No such thing, I assume you're suggesting? Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours