When in doubt, just run it with no arguments, and programs will often spit out an abbreviated form of their help (called the usage instructions), which in this case does indeed happen. If you're set on a GUI, though, go with Souvik's suggestion.
I tried running with no arguments, and it failed. I can't load it onto my flash drive either.
Ashbad wrote:
I tried running with no arguments, and it failed. I can't load it onto my flash drive either.
You don't need to actually put the portable version on a flash drive, you just use the exe from the portable version to launch 7zip without needing to install it.
I mean I can't get the full 7-zip on my flashdrive Razz the command line one still doesn't work.
You don't have a flash drive that's at least 5 MB? http://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/7-zip_portable
Oh -- I didn't know that version existed Razz

I'll try that, sorry.
souvik1997 wrote:
You don't have a flash drive that's at least 5 MB? http://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/7-zip_portable
Except once again, you don't actually need to use a flash drive as far as I know; can't you just run the .exe inside the portable package?
You can run those apps straight from the desktop. That's what I did for the longest time when I just needed some programs that won't clutter the start menu Smile
Okay, perfectly works Very Happy I decompressed and put them all into the Prizm SDK folder I have, seems to have worked like it was supposed to.

Now, don't groan, but how do I specify how to build a project?
Just edit the Makefile. Here's the one that I am using for Obliterate, for example:

Code:
CC=bin/sh3eb-elf-gcc.exe
CFLAGS=-m4a-nofpu -mb -Os -mhitachi -Wall -nostdlib  -Iinclude -lfxcg -lgcc -Llib -std=c99
LDFLAGS=$(CFLAGS) -Tprizm.ld -Wl,-static
MKG3AFLAGS=-i uns:icons/oblitr8_u.bmp -i sel:icons/oblitr8_s.bmp -n en:Obliterate -n es:Obliterate
OBJECTS=$(CRT0:.s=.o) $(SOURCES:.c=.o)
CRT0=crt0.s
SOURCES=oblitr8.c
BIN=oblitr8.bin
ADDIN=$(BIN:.bin=.g3a)

all: $(ADDIN)

$(BIN): $(OBJECTS)
   $(CC) $(OBJECTS) $(LDFLAGS) -o $@

$(ADDIN): $(BIN)
   bin/mkg3a.exe $(MKG3AFLAGS) $< $@

.s.o:
   $(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) $< -o $@

.c.o:

clean:
   rm $(OBJECTS) $(BIN) $(ADDIN)
Why is this happening?

By the way, if it helps, make.exe is in bin, the makefile is in the main directory (though the last few lines with the line 14 error were when I alos put a copy of the makefile into the bin folder), and all of the project files are in the main directory.
make requires that the first character in command lines be a literal tab. Looks like the board automatically converted Kerm's tabs to spaces, so it should be something like the following.

Code:
<tab>$(CC) $(OBJECTS) $(LDFLAGS) -o $@
this is my setup, it seems to have the tabs:

Code:
CC=bin/sh3eb-elf-gcc.exe
CFLAGS=-m4a-nofpu -mb -Os -mhitachi -Wall -nostdlib  -Iinclude -lfxcg -lgcc -Llib -std=c99
LDFLAGS=$(CFLAGS) -Tprizm.ld -Wl,-static
MKG3AFLAGS=-i uns:icons/SNAKE_UNSELECTED.bmp -i sel:icons/SNAKE_SELECTED.bmp -n en:Snake -n es:Snake
OBJECTS=$(CRT0:.s=.o) $(SOURCES:.c=.o)
CRT0=crt0.s
SOURCES=SNAKE.cpp
BIN=SNAKE.bin
ADDIN=$(BIN:.bin=.g3a)

all: $(ADDIN)

$(CC) $(OBJECTS) $(LDFLAGS) -o $@

$(ADDIN): $(BIN)
   bin/mkg3a.exe $(MKG3AFLAGS) $< $@

.s.o:

.c.o:

clean:
   rm $(OBJECTS) $(BIN) $(ADDIN)
No way for me to verify that assertion, since if you have tabs, the board is converting them to spaces...

I also see you're running make from the bin directory. You should do it just from the PrizmSDK directory, where you'll see make.bat, which will call make for you.

Given there was discussion of how to unpack my patch archive, I should also point out that there is no longer any need for that, since the changes I made there have been folded into Jonimus' package, which now also contains a build of mkg3a 0.1d.
I guess I didn't have tabs Razz

anyways, it works up until a "missing libgmp-10.dll" error. where can I download this missing file?
Grab all the missing DLLs from Jonimus' directory, as Tari (Jonimus?) said in another thread:

http://www.jonimoose.net/calcstuff/prizm/
awesome. What directory do these go into?

EDIT: SO CLOSE!! Very Happy now, one last thing:

Error from what I think is the compiler -- 'Fatal error, stdlib.h is nonexistant'
That seems pretty self-explanatory to me. Razz If you're not convinced, take a look at PrizmSDK/include/ and see what you find and don't find. Wink
more errors Sad I feel as if I'll never get this working.

Download the new PrizmSDK package as I said above.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours