http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/04may_epic/

Well then.
Einstein needs to stop being so right. It's been a hundred years Razz
The fact that they had to invent 13 technologies just to prove a 70 year old theory is insane.
It is, and it's awesome. One of the more awesome experiments NASA's conducted in a while. And apparently funding and planning started in 1963... Epic is right Neutral
I am a physics major, and I approve of this posting.
You better keep an eye on it, it's liable to disappear for no reason at all.
Aw, now Star Trek style lag-free many-lightyear communication has been proven impossible Sad
This can only lead to scientifically valid mass related "yo mamma" jokes Sad

Kidding aside, this is actually quite interesting. Assuming I'm reading it correctly, it helps validate my idea that the Higgs Boson is responsible for gravity. Razz
alex10819 wrote:
You better keep an eye on it, it's liable to disappear for no reason at all.

Wait, what?
TsukasaZX wrote:

Kidding aside, this is actually quite interesting. Assuming I'm reading it correctly, it helps validate my idea that the Higgs Boson is responsible for gravity. Razz

yo' mama's so fat she causes frame dragging on the dance floor?
elfprince13 wrote:
TsukasaZX wrote:

yo' mama's so fat she causes frame dragging on the dance floor?

yo mama's so massive, she don't have to eat food no more. It falls into her mouth all on its own.
Your female parental unit is so large the probability that an arbitrary point in a room is within her boundaries is 1.
That's a large effort, but an, as the article said, epic one.
Nice to know that Einstein was right (as far as we can tell) Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours