Very Happy
Can I test the new beta????? please?
I was wondering how different the languages are between an app and asm? I haven't had time to do much reading from app guru...
Umm...Practically none. There's just a few modifications you have to make based on the fact that it's running from flash, not ram. The code itself is the same, and the structure of the program may change slightly (or drastically) if there is an abundance of SMC in the ram program. Smile
That is what I thought, but I just wanted to be sure. Smile
Ijust use SMC in DCS for storing stuff safely while programs are being run from DCS; Ican just use an appvar instead.
But won't that be slow? Sad
Not one bit, just set it up at the beginning, push the base address onto the stack, and you're good to go. Smile
Ahh I see. Sweet Smile
So, I now have a sorter that works most of the time, so I'll comment that out and leave debugging until I'm done with the important features.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours