Before I begin, I'd like to apologize to those I've hurt a while ago, including KermM and Merth. I was misconstrued at the time, assumed the impossible, and reacted quite immaturely to the situation. I hope that this won't happen again.

Going to the bright side of things, Lent is over (and I kinda didn't abstain completely from the calc community... Razz but no worries - this wasn't the "real" thing I gave up).
There are a few projects that are brewing away, including DCS7Axiom (an Axe axiom to use the DCS7 GUI libraries), AxeGUI (Axe GUI libraries), Todo (self-explanatory), and a secret game. Wink
On the PC side of things, I'm working on NspireWebLauncher, a little yet powerful tool to launch the Nspire Document Player without going through TI's insanity; wxWabbitemu, a Linux (wxWidgets) port of Wabbitemu; and a little secret project.

However, all of these projects are halted. Why? AP tests, of course! Razz
I have an AP Chemistry exam on Monday, May 2nd, which is very hard and requires some intense studying.
I also have an AP Government and Politics exam on Tuesday, May 10th, which isn't as hard but definitely needs some dedication.
Combined with some projects, I'm pretty much booked for the next two weeks.

I'll probably release a finished project, AxeKey'D, after next Monday.
But yeah, hiatus begins as soon as I submit this post. So cya! Smile
(I will not respond to any replies or PMs. Only method of contact is Facebook, and even then I probably won't reply.)

P.S - good luck to those taking the AP Chem exam tomorrow! Very Happy (And any other APs that you might be taking!)
Best of luck on your final exams and final projects, Albert, and thank you for the apology. I look forward to tons of progress on your projects this summer, helping where I can (especially with the DCS7Axiom). I'd say for the sake of your grade it's probably better if you ban yourself from Facebook as well. Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours