OK, so perhaps two classes then, errors and warnings?

Edit: Did the single-command thing, now for multilbls.
I like the click-to-expand, but can you then allow it to be shrunken back down too? (sorry if you added this recently, but it wasn't there/didn't work as of two days ago)
Maybe set up like so:
ERR:Label
1: Quit
2: Goto

WARNING:EXT. COMMANDS
1:Quit
2:Goto
3:About
("About" leading to something like: "These extra commands take up more mem, are slower, and are unnecessary. If you do not remove them they may cause an increase in flame mail received about the program.")
Very Happy
I tried, but for some reason Javascript isn't cooperating. Sad
Kerm, is there any way I can download sorcecoder (bieng I have appache on my computer)? It would only be for my use only and save on your bandwidth
you'd need to set up PHP for your apache also
I have a phpbb forum on my computer that works, so I think I can run sourcecoder
Sorry, but I'm probably not gonna distribute SC source after what happened with my GarageGames server app. Sad
Check out the AiO site ( http://www.lanhoj.com ).

Note that I have 59 different optimizations that SC does now and growing support for EDITING AND RECOMPILING (!!) programs.
rivereye wrote:
Kerm, is there any way I can download sorcecoder (bieng I have appache on my computer)? It would only be for my use only and save on your bandwidth

Don't feel too bad Rivereye, he wouldn't let me either...
How about placing links so that you can click on a Goto and it will jump to the Lbl?
Or display a link to a specified picvar on a RecallPic command.
But the pic doesn't necessarily have to exist...
I mean that the user can select a pic var to display when they start SourceCoder.
That would be possible with groups...
Goodjob with the group file parsing. I thought it looked fairly nice... Smile
Thanks! TI-Freak - would you like to preview SourceCoder2? If so, I'll give you the link.
Sure thing! Smile
For those curious, check it out:

Before:
:For(X,1,100,1)
:Prompt A
:Prompt B
:Prompt C
:End
:If X≥3
:X+44→X
:If X≥50
:Then
:"YAR"→Ans
:Else
:"YARGLE"→Ans
:Ans→Str0
:45X/(3AC)→A
:Stop

After:
:For(X,1,100
:Prompt A,B,C
:X+(X≥3)44→44
:"YARGLE
:If X≥50
:"YAR
:Ans→Str0
:45X/3AC→A
erm...what is that?
SourceCoder2beta-optimized code.,

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 20
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours