I can't get enough of Portal 2. I have got all but 4 of the Trophies (achievements). The puzzles are top notch, and the voice acting and humor are the icing on the cake, which as we all know by now, is a lie.
My steam name is rcfreak0 if anyone wants to add me or co-op. Im pretty much always on steam. I haven't been able to co-op much sadly, but i started and it was awesome.
The only flaw with Co-op, and I'm not sure there's any way to address this, is that if your partner is an idiot, you'll be doing all the work and just ordering around a second set of portals. Conversely, if your partner is smarter than you, he'll solve all the puzzles and you basically become a drone.
I'll hopefully be buying a new computer in the next few weeks (sadly, not the computer from my "Powerful Desktop Computer" thread) so I'll be able to play both on my PS3 and my PC (Since I'll be loaning the game out to a friend and we'll co-op that way). As, I installed it on my laptop and the game won't play due to an unsupported/old graphics card. Integrated Graphics FTL.

rc, I think I have you on my friends list. I'll have to double check.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I'll hopefully be buying a new computer in the next few weeks (sadly, not the computer from my "Powerful Desktop Computer" thread) so I'll be able to play both on my PS3 and my PC (Since I'll be loaning the game out to a friend and we'll co-op that way). As, I installed it on my laptop and the game won't play due to an unsupported/old graphics card. Integrated Graphics FTL.

rc, I think I have you on my friends list. I'll have to double check.

Your on my ps3 friends list, but not my steam list Smile You'll have to add me sometime. I should probably use my ps3 more, its currently collecting dust and only used for watching movies.
Ah, that could be what I'm thinking!

I use my PS3 for Folding @ Home more than games & Movies. But every night from 12m~3a I play games with a friend. Haha
Well I would love to play co-op without my brother split screen, so anyone with it on PC/Mac or PS3 add me on steam, dragon1414 (don't know why it wasn't my usual sonlen, but meh :p).

Also, just added you comic. :p
Sounds good Sonlen. My next evening off work is Monday, lets aim to play then Smile
I beat Co-op within a few weeks of release with my autistic 13-year-old brother. It honestly helps to have a partner who thinks differently from you. Then differences in skill aren't as noticeable.

The ending is incredible, and opens up huge windows of opportunity for a sequel. I'll say no more than this...
I CAN FINALLY PLAY PORTAL 2!!!

My dad wouldn't even let me touch it until he finished the game. He finished it! Then he said "Wait, I'm gonna play it a second time." So he did....and he FINALLY finished it for the SECOND time, and handed it to me to play. So if anyone is still playing this game and you haven't all gotten tired of it, here I go:

PC. Steam account: cnewghee
I'll add you Smile I haven't played for a while actually o.o

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours