Rofl, yeah, I LOVED that episode, especially that ending.

A lot of that stuff is a bit expensive ><

Ugh, I soooo want these, but I don't have any money to blow on them :<

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stargate-SG-1-and-Atlantis-Control-Crystals-/150599609302?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23106fabd6#ht_2241wt_1139
tifreak8x wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stargate-SG-1-and-Atlantis-Control-Crystals-/150599609302?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23106fabd6#ht_2241wt_1139

I was thinking Ronon's Knife would be pretty cool, but I can't quite convince myself to spend $60 on it (although that is very reasonable compared to some of the other items).
tifreak8x wrote:

Have you considered making yourself some acrylic replicas using the tools at your local high school?

@Elfprince $60 is a reasonable price for a knife period. My dad got me a really nice Swiss Army Knife for $50, but for something that was used in a show you fap to $60 is damn good. If they were selling Worf's knife for $60 you can bet your ass I'd jump on it.
Quote:
@Elfprince $60 is a reasonable price for a knife period. My dad got me a really nice Swiss Army Knife for $50, but for something that was used in a show you fap to $60 is damn good. If they were selling Worf's knife for $60 you can bet your ass I'd jump on it.

It's a question of personal income vs nostalgia vs utility.
Yeah, if the knife isn't made of a good quality steel, then $60 is kind of not worth it. That just boils down to a 'I have Ronan's knife and you don't' kind of thing. Which is still kind of cool.. :p
Well, just finished watching the last episode.

What a way to leave us hanging. :/ I loved the space battles that went on, and they had to come up with some pretty steep ideas for what they did by the end, it's just.. ugh, I want some real ending to the story, not left the way it was :/
tifreak8x wrote:
Well, just finished watching the last episode.

What a way to leave us hanging. :/ I loved the space battles that went on, and they had to come up with some pretty steep ideas for what they did by the end, it's just.. ugh, I want some real ending to the story, not left the way it was :/

Courtney watched it with me (even though she is not a Stargate fan yet) and was like "wtf, why would you end a show like that"

I guess it wasn't as bad of a cliffhanger as it would have been if, say, SG-1 ended after Season 1, or something like that, but it made me sad inside.

Also, I decided I was going to bid on some of Woolsey's books since they were relatively inexpensive and I actually collect books, but the auction ended before I got to. Bid on some SG team patches instead.
This makes me so depressed:
Gateworld dishes it out to SyFy: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2011/05/how-wrestling-is-killing-science-fiction/

SyFy responds to the accusations briefly and in full. Notice that the deathblow to the ratings comes after SyFy took SG-U off the air for a week.

Joseph Mallozzi (Stargate producer) calls SyFy out on their b.s. response. Also, he leaked the plot to now-cancelled SG: Revolutions feature film.
Nothing was ever going to last past this Saturday anyway...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours