Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
Version 1.0 has been released!
http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&path=/prizm/games/Minesweeper.zip
This version has a pretty icon, and a settings menu! Here's a video:
That icon looks amazing! I encourage you to update the front-page news with the embedded video and a direct download to the Cemetech archives, if you'd like.
Great job Merth. the more i see your game the more i want a Prizm
madmax2069 wrote:
Great job Merth. the more i see your game the more i want a Prizm
Yay! Support companies that support the community! (Or at least don't go out of their way to hate the community).
Figured out how to take static screen shots!

That looks great! I bet that only works for things that the Prizm has put the top bar and border on, though, so it won't let me screenshot things like my Oblit menu screen Sad
I was able to take a screen shot of Life, but it has to be in GetKey() to work.
merthsoft wrote:
I was able to take a screen shot of Life, but it has to be in GetKey() to work.
Yeah, just like the interrupt-based screenshotting on the TI-83+/84+ series. It makes sense, to be fair.
Merth! This game needs a graphical update!

(You told me to post here ;; )
That's a great idea! When I was making this I didn't know anything about making Prizm programs (not did many people--this was the first game written in C Smile), so it was really more of a learning/getting-some-code-out-there thing, but I think now a graphical version would be a good idea.
Still waiting on that update >:l
Sarah wrote:
Still waiting on that update >:l
Out of curiosity, to keep this topic running smoothly, what sort of graphical update did you have in mind? Graphical sprites instead of ASCII art, for example?
KermMartian wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Still waiting on that update >:l
Out of curiosity, to keep this topic running smoothly, what sort of graphical update did you have in mind? Graphical sprites instead of ASCII art, for example?


Windows-esque minesweeper.
Yeah, that's what I figured you were thinking. I'm always hesitant about not fixing things that aren't broken, since I think Shaun's Minesweeper is quite nice as it is, but I also hear that it might be nice to continue to polish it.
Quote:
17:23:09 (C) merthsoft: she should probably bump the thread again.
Sarah wrote:
Quote:
17:23:09 (C) merthsoft: she should probably bump the thread again.
Heh, you really really want that graphical minesweeper. Razz I believe you were tasked with arting up some sprites? Smile
KermMartian wrote:
I believe you were tasked with arting up some sprites? Smile
Nope. I've got a friend here working on 'em.
merthsoft wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
I believe you were tasked with arting up some sprites? Smile
Nope. I've got a friend here working on 'em.
Oh, that's right, your friend (Andrew|Andrea) will be making the sprites. I look forward to see what [s]he comes up with!

Thoughts?
Thoughts are excellent and please use. Smile Those will look amazing on the Prizm, I think.
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 5
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement