My plans for the rest of my school year to the start of the next are to (over the summer) finish my Choice Endurance (there will be no 4th one), learn how to make an RPG so i can start on David's Epic Journey, and then whatever comes up. (just to let y'all know) If you have questions or comments, feel free to post them.
adamac15 wrote:
My plans for the rest of my school year to the start of the next are to (over the summer) finish my CE's (there will be no 4th one), learn how to make an RPG so i can start on DEJ, and then whatever comes up. (just to let y'all know) If you have questions or comments, feel free to post them.
CE = your Choice Endurance games? DEJ = Dave's Excellent Journey? You should either link to the respective threads or this thread could take over, whichever you prefer.
1.) yes. 2.) David's Epic Journey. 3.) and how do i link them?
Link them with the [url] tag? Wink
never used it.
Just type [url], then a URL to your thread, then [/url].
is that how you get it to not show the URL, just the name?
Yes, you can do that by [url=<url>]<insert text to show here>[/url]. Anyways, I think we're getting a little off-topic.
To give another example:
[url=http://www.google.com]Google[/url]
Note, you have to have http:// or else it won't work :/ (Although, I guess you could use ftp:// or irc://, dunno)
Got it. Thanks souvik1997, _player1537

Anywho... back to the topic. Surprised
You still didn't link them, even though you know the tags now. Wink
What do you mean? The names of the 2 games go to the corresponding topics.
adamac15 wrote:
What do you mean? The names of the 2 games go to the corresponding topics.
Holy epic necrobump, Batman! So indeed they do. Smile While we're on the topic, is the plan in the first post still the general plan?
Still the same plan. Very Happy I have no time right now to work on my games, with the end of school coming up and EOCs also. Mad stupid EOC
adamac15 wrote:
Still the same plan. Very Happy I have no time right now to work on my games, with the end of school coming up and EOCs also. Mad stupid EOC
Yeah, I just went through the pain and agony of crunchtime myself, and I'm happy that I once again have time to work on my projects.
Good luck on your projects. I'll try to put in some code for CE 2 (or 3? Can't remember which one I'm on. It's been awhile) when I get home. Keyword "TRY". I need to stop adding more projects when I already have some to work on. (Haven't done that lately, so I'm doing good so far)
Well, the school year started back up and I got nothing done. :/

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours