Twenty-six weeks ago, Raylin and I founded Have Calc, Will Program (HCWP), a weekly conference to discuss the latest news in the graphing calculator enthusiast community. It started as a venue with an organized discussion plan each evening, where one or two moderators would discuss items of interest, such as a specific programming or hardware tip, then open up the floor for project updates and general discussion. Over the weeks, it evolved into a less formal format in which various members would discuss their projects and work on them together, taking encouragement from each other and using the event as an opportunity to ask questions based on the expertise of other members. I hope that HCWP will continue for many years to come! You can join us at 8pm EST every Wednesday night on TinyChat.

I forgot this was this half-year mark. It was even mentioned last week!

Keep it up guys!
Wow, it's been half a year already? o.o Great job guys!
Great job to all of you for joining us for many of the sessions! Today was very slow to begin with; none of the usual suspects were in, but then geek and Iambian joined to discuss CaDan bugs, and TI_Coder and Graphmastur showed up, so it's rockin' now. Smile
Why does Kerm have a twin?
elfprince13 wrote:
Why does Kerm have a twin?
Tinychat just couldn't handle the awesomeness of my fedora. Wink I think I had lagged out and logged back in.
Wow, a whole half a year? It seemed like it was only a few weeks ago that this thing was started up. O_o

This sounds like such an awesome thing. Keep it up! Smile
TsukasaZX wrote:
Wow, a whole half a year? It seemed like it was only a few weeks ago that this thing was started up. O_o

I know, I can hardly believe it either. Smile We need more people to come work on their projects live and request and offer help, though; it's been dwindling somewhat over the weeks.
KermMartian wrote:
TsukasaZX wrote:

I know, I can hardly believe it either. Smile We need more people to come work on their projects live and request and offer help, though; it's been dwindling somewhat over the weeks.

Ah, that sucks :/
Hope you find more people Smile
I've always wanted to tune in some time, but I'm in a totally different time zone. (GMT+1)
I'm not sure if the other people in this house (read: my parents and my brothers) will approve if I get up in the middle of the night to meet with seemingly random people on the internet.
Mapar007, haha, I can understand that. Near the beginning, when it was more formal, we were planning to try to record it, but that never really panned out. Tsukasa, we seem to have a lot of people, generally, but recently they've been distracted by things like Minecraft and cute animal pictures.
KermMartian wrote:
Mapar007, haha, I can understand that. Near the beginning, when it was more formal, we were planning to try to record it, but that never really panned out. Tsukasa, we seem to have a lot of people, generally, but recently they've been distracted by things like Minecraft and cute animal pictures.

Heheh. If not for the fact it's EXACTLY right when I have class, I'd pop in and say hi `-`
Freaking nerds. I'm glad I don't go to that.
Razz And chrome still hates tinychat
AHelper, have you considered trying out a different, less-poor browser? Firefox 4 might be a good choice, for instance. Tsukasa, I usually goes until at least 10pm or 11pm EST (EDT, now), so we might still be around if you want to stop by one time after class.
KermMartian wrote:
AHelper, have you considered trying out a different, less-poor browser? Firefox 4 might be a good choice, for instance. Tsukasa, I usually goes until at least 10pm or 11pm EST (EDT, now), so we might still be around if you want to stop by one time after class.

Heheh, still nope. After class, I usually end up eating dinner and conversing with my two pals for a couple of hours. `-`
That's fair enough, Tsukasa. And nikky, despite your curmudgeonness, I am sure you would be most welcome if you decided to show up one day.
yes, firefox is the best for tinychat, chrome screws up :/

anywho, gg everyone for a nice 6 months of HCWP Very Happy I hope that during the summer it only gets better, and perhaps raylin shall join us again. And nikky, I wanna see you on tinychat Sad
Oh yeah, summer should be a good time for HCWP; hopefully everyone will have more free time to make good progress on their projects. Smile Good call, Qazz.
Maybe I'll actually ATTEND. Surprised

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours