Happy Birthday!
Thanks Qazz!
It's that time of the year again! Happy birthday, rcfreak0, and congratulations about the big life changes that you're approaching fearlessly.
Happy birthday!
KermMartian wrote:
It's that time of the year again! Happy birthday, rcfreak0, and congratulations about the big life changes that you're approaching fearlessly.

Thanks Kerm! Defiantly life changes going on this week, I was surprised to see this thread brought back to life. Smile
Hopefully things keep going great!

Thanks Aes!
rcfreak0 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Thanks Kerm! Defiantly life changes going on this week, I was surprised to see this thread brought back to life. Smile
That's great to hear, lots of luck. I must say that I knew it was around here somewhere, but it was Facebook that reminded me. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
rcfreak0 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

That's great to hear, lots of luck. I must say that I knew it was around here somewhere, but it was Facebook that reminded me. Smile

Thanks! haha yeah i think facebook reminded a lot of people. I don't think my phones gone off this much in a long time. Smile
One of the reasons why I started hiding my birthdate on Facebook.

Anyways, hope the day went well!
comicIDIOT wrote:
One of the reasons why I started hiding my birthdate on Facebook.

Anyways, hope the day went well!
Because you don't want people to wish you a happy birthday? Sad But I hope your day went well too.
It went great! Even better is that i remember everything. Went out to eat at my old place of work, and my boss and all the employees bought me either food or shots lol. Overall was a great day. Thanks again guys.
( Thanks comic!)
Looks like we haven't missed a year yet; let's go for three in a row! Happy birthday, rcfreak0! Although you've been somewhat dormant in the community, we are always very happy to have you around.
You know I'm wishing you a happy birthday. May this year be bursting with positive affairs. Smile
Huzzah, you are another year closer to the grave! What fun things to do and eat do you have planned for your birthday? You already showed us on IRC that you bought yourself a present of a giant chef knife.
happy birthday Rcfreak! He could start digging his grave I'll gift him a teeny shovel Very Happy might take him the rest of his life Very Happy
Happy birthday, rcfreak0! I hope you enjoy the day and the rest of the year!
KermMartian wrote:
Huzzah, you are another year closer to the grave! What fun things to do and eat do you have planned for your birthday? You already showed us on IRC that you bought yourself a present of a giant chef knife.

Work in a few hours! Then a few drinks, then a few friends back at my place to relax with a few more drinks and video games and such. Not much, I've been really busy lately and all I want to do is relax.
As for food, yeah, no clue. Waffles?

Also for the people curious about the knife.

I also got myself a coffee machine off woot pictured here.

Edit:
geekboy1011 wrote:
happy birthday Rcfreak! He could start digging his grave I'll gift him a teeny shovel Very Happy might take him the rest of his life Very Happy

haha, wood shovel?

CVSoft wrote:
Happy birthday, rcfreak0! I hope you enjoy the day and the rest of the year!

Thanks!
rcfreak0 wrote:

geekboy1011 wrote:

haha, wood shovel?
!

No ice now get shoveling or we will just let you rot Wink
Happy birthday, rcfreak0! Another year rolled by! Hopefully you aren't getting cold, icy, and snowy weather by you, unless you in fact like snow and want more.
AHelper wrote:
Happy birthday, rcfreak0! Another year rolled by! Hopefully you aren't getting cold, icy, and snowy weather by you, unless you in fact like snow and want more.

Thanks Smile But just cold weather! I would love to have some cake right now!
I could always bake a cake (I probably will), but I don't think I could get that delivered to you without parts of it being eaten.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours