Parts of the eastern hemisphere of the Earth missed it though. How dare they so sacrilegiously ignore the birthday of the great rcfreak0! Sad Razz

*ahem* How old are you now, anyway, rcfreak0?
TsukasaZX wrote:
Parts of the eastern hemisphere of the Earth missed it though. How dare they so sacrilegiously ignore the birthday of the great rcfreak0! Sad Razz

*ahem* How old are you now, anyway, rcfreak0?

I know right?!
I'm now 20 Smile
Oooh, the big two-zero! One more year and you can legally have a REAL party, heheh Wink
Yep! One more year till its a legal real party... ha :p
Happy birthday, rcfreak0!
souvik1997 wrote:
Happy birthday, rcfreak0!


Thanks!
Yeah, I asked the same thing before I just went and looked at his Facebook. Smile
Happy birthday rcfreak =)
elfprince13 wrote:
Happy birthday rcfreak =)


Thanks Elf Smile
So how has it been so far, rcfreak0? Were massive quantities of caek consumed?
KermMartian wrote:
So how has it been so far, rcfreak0? Were massive quantities of caek consumed?


Not Yet! Just got home from class and eating supper Smile then its time for cake! Pics to come soon.

CAKE!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18090702/IMAG0030.jpg

Pic was a little big, with [img] would thumbnail lol
That looks good Very Happy
Happy birfday!
Deep Thought wrote:
That looks good Very Happy


It was!

_player1537 wrote:
Happy birfday!

Thanks!
Ooooh, that looks like a giant chocolate bundt cake! Epic winning.
KermMartian wrote:
Ooooh, that looks like a giant chocolate bundt cake! Epic winning.


It is! Very good too! Still a little left Smile
rcfreak0 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Ooooh, that looks like a giant chocolate bundt cake! Epic winning.


It is! Very good too! Still a little left Smile
Oooh, I must steal that the way I kept stealing (Tanner's?) cake.
hey cool!
i thought you were much older than me!

but you are actually only currently 2 years older only Smile

p.s. sorry for the late happy birthday :/
KermMartian wrote:
rcfreak0 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Ooooh, that looks like a giant chocolate bundt cake! Epic winning.


It is! Very good too! Still a little left Smile
Oooh, I must steal that the way I kept stealing (Tanner's?) cake.

You stole my cake!? Without me even knowing!? D:
KermMartian wrote:
rcfreak0 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Ooooh, that looks like a giant chocolate bundt cake! Epic winning.


It is! Very good too! Still a little left Smile
Oooh, I must steal that the way I kept stealing (Tanner's?) cake.


Haha you no steal my cake! Its pretty much gone now too.. I got hungry last night Razz
WhiteValkery wrote:
hey cool!
i thought you were much older than me!

but you are actually only currently 2 years older only Smile

p.s. sorry for the late happy birthday :/

Yup i am older Smile and thanks!
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement