This was pretty much my reaction too...
Another one? I stopped caring about Elder Scrolls after my failed attempt to get into Morrowind but Skyrim does look pretty interesting....
Wow. I'm glad I don't play or enjoy RPGs.
I have a few friends who are at about the level of the guy in the video, but for the Elder Scrolls series I hear the older ones are only good if you played them when they came out, a few years later trying to play them makes you wonder how anyone liked them.
I still like Oblivion, but I have had significant trouble getting into Morrowind.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I expected, you started with oblivion so you have no issues going back to it, but if you try to play one of the earlier games you can't get into it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours