I've noticed that if you are a slow typer on the calculator and take too long in the text input (consequently from writing a longer message), the connection times out. Very awesome otherwise! Very Happy Graphing Calculator

Edit: You can keep the connection from timing out by pressing 2nd to get out of the chat input, let it refresh, then continue typing your message.
Bendito999 wrote:
I've noticed that if you are a slow typer on the calculator and take too long in the text input (consequently from writing a longer message), the connection times out. Very awesome otherwise! Very Happy Graphing Calculator
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm still trying to work out the last (ha!) few bugs before I release another beta, not to mention a few DCS bugs and feature requests.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours