Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
It would be nice to see some of you. Maybe one day i can go with y'all on a trip? When im 18 and out of school of course.
Very cool. Hahaha.
Whoa, two years is a long way away, but if that's how long it takes, I can certainly live with it. Smile _player, yeah, superfun. comicIDIOT, nommy waffles with Shaun, and pancakes with everyone! Souvik, we most certainly did.

We already did on Facebook, but I also want to extend our thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Dickerson for their generous hospitality.
2 years is fine, I should be driving by then >Very Happy
Adamac, that would be fun. Progbeard, yup, it was a very cool weekend.
We had some epic FreeBuild battles, and started construction on the deck of Cemetech Cruiser v2.

I would also like it to be noted that Courtney and I kicked our UT playing visitors' butts at Laser Tag by a factor in score of almost two. In minigolf Kerm, Courtney, and I tied while Merth kicked our collective butts
Yeah, I'm disappointed in my Lazer Tag performance; I hope we get to play a rematch at some point in the near future. I also meant to mention the excellent Freebuild playing, including some awesome DM matches with the four of us.
wait, what? You guys played lasertag? O_o

awesome. although I will admit I have trouble seeing Kerm rolling around on the floor with a lazer gun XD
KermMartian wrote:
Yeah, I'm disappointed in my Lazer Tag performance; I hope we get to play a rematch at some point in the near future.


Right. In the sake of fairness it should be pointed out that Kerm's UT training didn't prepare him for the fact that there are specific targets on a laser tag vest to be hit, rather than my whole body.
I'd love to meet up with you guys sometime, that is if you consider me old enough. Also, if you do meet up in New York, stay the hell away from the Empire State building. The lines were nightmarish.
I could see that being an issue. If I ever get out there I'll have to join ya, I've gone a few time to a local place and me and my friends usually wipe the floor with everyone else. Except when staff play, then everyone gets slaughtered...
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Yeah, I'm disappointed in my Lazer Tag performance; I hope we get to play a rematch at some point in the near future.


Right. In the sake of fairness it should be pointed out that Kerm's UT training didn't prepare him for the fact that there are specific targets on a laser tag vest to be hit, rather than my whole body.


heheh, that is where Castlevania skills of hitting tiny targets come in. My training with the first Castlevania is preparation enough to beat Kerm is lazer tag (if we had a battle >.>)
TheStorm wrote:
I could see that being an issue. If I ever get out there I'll have to join ya, I've gone a few time to a local place and me and my friends usually wipe the floor with everyone else. Except when staff play, then everyone gets slaughtered...
That would be fun. Smile And DShiznit, that comment at the end of your post that I removed was sadly slightly less than funny.
When it comes to laser tag, I'm sure I could hit whatever I need to to get a kill. It's running around that would get me.

EDIT- hows that?
Qazz42, I wouldn't count on it; my height gives me something of a litheness advantage for running from attackers.
DShiznit wrote:
I'd love to meet up with you guys sometime, that is if you consider me old enough. Also, if you do meet up in New York, stay the hell away from the Empire State building. The lines were nightmarish.


There's a fun comic book store near the base that Courtney and I visited while we were staying with Kerm back in January. We didn't bother paying the extortionate rate to go up to the observation deck though.
Indeed, and the Statue of Liberty is even worse in terms of cost and complications. We had a great time exploring the city and going to museums and stuff, though!
snow!?!? it was 80F here this weekend Surprised

(btw, love how merth is wearing shorts Razz)
Rhombus P. wrote:
snow!?!? it was 80F here this weekend Surprised

(btw, love how merth is wearing shorts Razz)


It was 60+ here Razz
Apparently their ground and water stays cold a lot longer than the air. I was riding buses and trains through 60F weather on my way up past frozen lakes, for instance.
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement